Lock Fear Chaos Bolt Cut damage under fear

Can you cut the damage of chaos bolt while under fear ?

1 Like

Has a fire mage by chance introduced you to greater pyroblast, or our “combustion burn phase” yet?

It’s quite exfoliating…

2 Likes

Don’t believe her. It dries the skin out something terrible.

6 Likes

How would a demo lock damage a melee if they took reduced damage during their main cc?

I think he is referring to the insane damage a destro lock can shell out during a fear by just using chaos bolt. Let’s be honest destro entropic embrace needs toned down as well as a couple of their azerite trats.

3 Likes

I had a fire mage use some kind of glider and cast pyroblast on me 3 or 4 times while I was in a parachute moving backwards.

He stayed up with me in the air not sure how he did it …

The pyro blasts were like 27k but greater pyro blast is a lot worse I have been hit for I think 115k …

Mage needs to be more squishy …

I play a survival hunter an I am sure I suck at it but I cant take the melee hits a mage can.

I do damage with melee and pet, and stings but I get shredded.

Oh yeah no doubt the damage is silly but I was just stating making people take reduced damage during a cc would be extremely bad for the game. Imagine trying to lock a healer down and finish them off.

Maybe fear could heal like polymorph does

That is where you need a longer duration silence for the healer …

Maybe increase how quickly fear DR’s it’s self or make it so the DR takes longer to refresh. Of course they could always buff relentless pvp talent. :cowboy_hat_face:

That would buff human and we cant have that

1 Like

Oh heavens no we can’t have that! Than people might reroll.:scream:

1 Like

Think of the children

2 Likes

GASP!!! I’m sorry I even brought it up. /shame

1 Like

Could I try? FYI this is the destro thread! Sheesh

That wouldn’t be an ideal change. Like others said, that’s how they deal damage to melee.

I think, personally, that it’s too easy to get shards atm. Chaos hitting hard is fine, chaining them repeatedly is what takes you 100-0.

CB hitting hard is fine, tanking the world is not. Their self sustain shouldnt be so high

2 Likes

If they reduce their tankiness they would need a charge system on lock port or something similar so they can kite a bit.

This is too funny. A huntard, one of the op/cheese classes of WoW, is crying for nerfing. If any class needs a nerf, it’s the hunter and their aimed shot. Your class should win every fight you start with cheese kiting and stuns.

Share those drugs you been on if you think hunter is op.

2 Likes