Yeet We Elite Let's Get That Glad

Big thanks to all the people who wanted to spew their guts out queueing into us. Ran the most toxic comp we could come up with.

Yeet.

2 Likes

Best of luck!

Oh no, I got it already.

2 Likes

best of luck

1 Like

luck of best

2 Likes

:wave::grinning:

Big shout out to Dozer for hyping up BFA and gear for all it was going to be before BFA launched. Looks like it backfired big in his face, hate to see it. Shout out to Remi because Hello this is doge. Shout out to Dorito for being a tasty chip. Shout out to Maladath for holding down the 1700 bracket in 3s! Big shout out to all my haters, Griefs, Nomak, Alphons, Tanknnspank, Akatsuki, y’all the best. Huge shout out to Nogard and everyone who whispered him about the comps he runs. Big shout out to BIH and Ozmat for wanting to run something this toxic, full well knowing people would go to bed having nightmares of Gladiator LossA shouting, “Chaos Bolt” and not knowing which fel hunter still had kick. Hate to see that… Big shout out to my mom for introducing me to peanut butter and jelly with apple slices. That’s a bomb sandwich.

Gladiator Heckindoggo, signing off.

3 Likes

Live feed of surviving species of active bfa arena players, they are endangered so please do not hunt them down.

2 Likes

whoa whoa whoa! What did I do wrong now??

2 Likes

Yep I h8 u

1 Like

I think he’s confusing you with that Prot Warrior Abom because he thought BfA was going to save WoW because gear mattered again.

5 Likes

ahhhh! kk :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for the wins.

Blade’s edge twice, pretty unlucky. Beat you on sewers

Blade’s Edge is awful for double destro though… and you ran RMPala…

I don’t even play rmpala

4 Likes

only demo/sp/hpal ive seen all season and prob will see all xpac

props to u for qing it

Yeah gg in sewers man was close

1 Like

is this one of the first destro glads this seas? grats bro

9 Likes

AHAHAH i forgot about that guy. Wasn’t he like RP’ing as the peoples shield or something. I agreed with him on some things, but most, i thought he was out in left field on.