NEED Advice on how to beat Destro lock/HOLY PRIEST

im not the best player in the game but im playing at 2100 mmr hpal/arms war and im having a hard time beating Desto/holy priest comp in 2s desto has 470k and priest has like 450k how would i beat it plz help

Im not sure there is a lot to be said that you likely dont already know running with a Arms and being at 2100 in 2s. Considering the vast class imbalances atm i think thats pretty solid.

1 Like

Wait till damp and all in, you can do this on the lock or priest. Save your CDs then just run them down and use your outs/immunities on them to win the game

You could buy a lot of time just sitting mounted and losing at the start, can also drag them to bad spots so you can all in if they get impatient too

Maledicts can be useful if you cover the priest (or if you just chain them on priest) but you don’t have to play it if you don’t feel like it

Again, lock or priest can die just depends on who is positoned where and how deep damp is.

1 Like

There’s no way a priest is pushing 450k HP, sorry not sorry… but that’s besides the point.

It’s 2s so dampening already kicks in quick. Just play very defensively and wait it out. Hpriest Destro can’t really chase so this shouldn’t be much of an issue. If destro pushes in punish as much as you can while rotating a pillar. This makes 2 things happen. 1.) Destro gets lined. 2.) Destro lines his priest’s G. Heal.

You need to have the CDs to stay committed in deep enough damp. Pally can dispel the priest’s stun with BoP since it is a physical stun so you’ll want to save that for your push. If you can push the priest into a position where he has to use fade and holy word concentration (whatever their placeable aura immunity is) they’re not going to be in a good position. All you have to do from here is continuing to punish one of the two.

If you sit there toe-to-toe with the warlock while the priest smite spams though and you have a fist fight you’re probably going to lose, barring the warlock is stupid.

1 Like

As hunter rdruid we both run adapt and open rake stun avoid being feared. When havoc is used my healer tries to dispel asap while i delay coil use by los, once my healer dispels i go eat coil and he instant dispels. The purpose of this is to avoid the double coil so one of you can stop Cb and help your partner escape to pillar if needed. If you can run to pillar before they can return damage do so, if not you options are down to walking right threw them before Cb’s cast is brought to completion. This tactic works due how locks must be facing you to land them otherwise Cb is cancelled, however if conflag is up you are left at the mercy of your freedoms and heals dispels. If you play with a druid take a talent or use abilities to help them restealth as rake stun can help with your go, I take steeltrap to root pet behind pillar and my healer restealths and drinks or rakes lock as I land cc on healer. Regardless of this strat, it is a very rough comp with endless cc. I hope this helps some folks even the playing field. Imo this makes the match more enjoyable.
Ill leave an example vid(2nd match)