@ Destros, you even have fun?

Do you even like playing your class? Seems boring

5 Likes

not even a little bit

14 Likes

Classic destro is pretty fun.

For real tho, seems like one of the least engaging casters. Stand in 1 spot and turret once every 2 (3?) minutes.

Want to alt a caster but can’t get into this guy cause it’s so boring. Wasn’t sure if it picked up with better gear

Usually only enjoyable if it’s your first time getting achievements you want, otherwise any experienced destro isn’t really finding it that fun

Applies to a lot of classes/specs which is pmuch why most of the best players would rather play classic rofl

6 Likes

That’s how it seems from my limited exposure… and classic oh boy been there done that, and if you think Bfa destro is boring just wait :sob::joy:

I’ll stick to my little zoom zoom squirrel for now I guess

Is this true?

1 Like

Yes only because that’s where the streamer audience is right now so they’re either 1. Going to be irrelevant and have no viewers or 2. Give in and hype up classic even if it’s not fun

2 Likes

Which it isn’t fun lol. It literally enhances everything people hate about bfa but because the name classic is with it they love it :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

BuT aT lEaSt I DoNt hAvE tO gRiNd A dUmB nEcKlAcE

Tbh all 3 lock specs feel bad to play. Destro is just the most consistent in getting out damage while being the tankiest.

2 Likes

Yeah destro on classic is really fun. Big shadow bolt crits into shadowburn, mages can’t even compete :slight_smile:

We’re talking about classic right??? The only game that matters?

That’s the only thing and technically you do for your bis lmao.

MoP destro was my favorite iteration of the spec so far.

3 Likes

Ye theres just not much incentive to play live and depending on your class it can be more interesting to play classic versions than live

Personally I find classic hunter legitimately enjoyable to play and quite relaxing too, but BfA hunter is also really fun it’s just only as SV plus most other specs aren’t as enjoyable so it hurts my experience playing BfA SV

For lots of the mage and warlock players I think they find it more enjoyable on classic

Cant imagine playing a paladin on classic tho so it depends

Pros and cons, I like both but arenas state leaves a bad taste in my mouth

I disagree with streaming arguments too since I have less viewers playing classic over bfa and prefer not to stream it much anyways

1 Like

Aren’t most of the arena streamers playing either undead rogue or undead mage? Outside of a few playing warrior. At least that what it seems from the streamers I’ve been watching lately.

I didnt know titanforging was in classic /s

Yeah pmuch, I think it’s basically the people that like rogue/warlock/mage generally would have more enjoyment on Classic since stuff you can do feels cooler

It depends on your class for sure though. Like i said playing ret in classic seems super lame to me imo, but I find hunter really cool still.

1 Like

I’m talking about mindless grinding
That’s all classic is as well it
Might not be for azerite power or traits but you still grind away like a robot all day every day to stay relevant. Classic players are hypocrites tbh…

3 Likes