How to juke a lock CS

I just streamed a little two session (sorry i wasnt on the treadmill this time, and my mic was muted on accident)
but twitch.tv/bringbackwrath check it out

(yes the first CS the lock does i get cs’d but my dps is full health so i dont care, i also dont care about the one where the lock CS’s me when i have meele wings up lol. i assure you the amount of CS’s i juke when i need to, (if i dont juke it someone probably dies), is phenominal !)

or go to my last vod and

skip to a little around halfway (had some rough warmup matches of wrong talents etc and a DC. Games starting around 2200ish that we eventually won rematches and eventually got 2400mmr)

Here lies the 2400 rdruid lock teams, essentially the 2400 gatekeepers.

You can see how many times i juke CS (Literally i think i was kicked 2/20 times, one of me saying im ganna tank it bc my dps is at 100%)

Just a reminder of how trash you rdriud locks really are, and how dumbfounded ur comp really is as well as a reminder you shouldnt be at the rating youre at but hey, you picked the handicapped classes so grats!

2 Likes

that’s not what dumbfounded means, Albert

14 Likes

its what zezima means it is

1 Like

Ah, a fellow absurdist
I knew you had at least one redeeming personality trait

I was looking at your eyes the whole time instead of the stream.

and

I woke up naked at a train station

13 Likes

i have no idea what that even means, yes i try hard to beat lock scumbags. 110% focus to their 12% functioning brain.

A healer that jukes counter spells.

Cool…

a dk whos 1800. even cooler!

4 Likes

Keep focusing your addon to know when you have to “juke”.

ggs

keep not focusing and stay 1800

ggs

2 Likes

Lol its crazy how wide open your eyes are

4 Likes

like i said, when i face warlocks i try extra hard…

its really worth the /sit x10 at the end. You couldnt hear me talk but at the end when he said to go i told him thats fine because ive been “solid” for an hour striaght now slaying thhese locks its prolly not healthy.

Lol uhdk hpal pretty much dunks on rd destro…

But ok…

4 Likes

Don’t do drugs kids

brother chill on the caffeine.

too much of that stuff will dehydrate you srs.

I watched for about 64 seconds and didn’t see you blink once; that must be what I do, and why my eyes are always blood shot red after playing, lol.

You also look like my neighbor, but I don’t think he wears glasses or has a nose ring.

Edit:

lmfao

1 Like

stepping into a hpal complaining about other classes thread where he boasts about juking interrupts

Thanks for the vid zez. Watched the whole thing. Nice game play.

2 Likes

thats interesting you actually noticed my nose ring.

Why even juke just press divine favor and heal someone for 220k health ?