[H] <It Can't Be> Zul'jin 7/8H LFM! Tues/Thurs 8-12 EST

Hey all! We are a newly formed guild on the server Zul’Jin, consisted of IRL friends experienced in high end raiding content. We’ve been together since TBC and raided in many guilds borderline Cutting Edge. We have chosen to build a raid team of our own with people who are equally committed to achieving Cutting Edge in future raids, starting with 8.2. Our goal is to build a community interested in helping one another in all content including Mythic+, PvP, and Raiding (Main and Alt raids). As for the main roster we expect the best, we will constructively make each other better through Min Maxing tips, encounter preparation and feedback to learn on the fly. Officers will take feedback like everyone else and hope to be a resource to those who need it.

EDITED: We are currently 8/8N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace. We are starting to recruit some quality players to fulfill the roster needed to achieve CE!

BoD: 8/9M Experienced leaders

Raid Schedule
Tuesday Night: 8pm - 12am EST
Thursday Night: 8pm - 12am EST

Recruiting

Tanks
Any non-DK Tank

Healers
Disc Priest
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman

Melee
Rogue
Demon Hunter
Ret Paladin
DK

Ranged
Boomkin
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Warlock

We encourage all players, even those playing classes in low demand to contact us. We’re a chill group looking to compete and have fun while we do it! Please feel free to reach out with any questions!

GM: Casti15#1473

Recruitment Officer: Casty26#1942

Raiding Officer: HTK#12624

2 Likes

Hey guys this is Krakis one of the officers for It Cant Be. If you have any questions feel free to message me! my btag is Twysted#1975

2 Likes

Can’t wait for The Eternal Palace!

2 Likes

We are running H BoD Tonight and on Tuesday if anyone is interested and wants to kill some bosses! Looking to recruit through these runs and show people we mean business.

1 Like

We are looking to run a Fresh Heroic BoD tonight at 8pm EST! We are still currently in need of one tank, two healers and a couple of key dps (Rogue, DH, Boomkin, Hunter)!

Bumping our post! We look forward to meeting new people on Tuesday at 8pm EST to run The Eternal Palace. From there we can show people what we got and recruit some people that enjoy our raiding atmosphere! Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in joining us!

P.S: There are a lot of open spots left for when it is time for us to begin our CE push. We are looking to recruit the players that best fit what we are looking for from the original post above!

GM: Casti15#1473

Recruitment Officer: Casty26#1942

Raiding Officer: HTK#12624

Hey guys, Oprah responded to my individual post, but I figured id drop a comment here too. I am looking for a new raiding home to at minimum get AOTC but also shoot for CE. My btag is XIX#1101 and my discord is Jammorn#2881

We just cleared Normal Eternal Palace and got the first boss on Heroic! Still looking for key parts to complete our raiding group. Please feel free to contact any of us, we encourage all classes and specs to add us but there is an update on this post about what we are really looking for!

We are making serious progress with recruiting, hope to find some more players that want to get CE this patch! Bumping this post.

We are raiding tomorrow at normal raid time which is 8pm EST. If people are interested in trialing with us to feel the raid environment feel free to whisper me! We are still in need of a tank, 1-2 healers and some quality DPS players.

Btag: Casti15#1473

Raiding tonight if there are any tanks or hunters out there that wanna join us and see what our raid group is about!

We jumped into heroic last night and killed 5 bosses in our first night of trying Heroic EP. We are looking for players to fill out the roster spots that we need to push into mythic by next week. We are looking to get AoTC by next week and killing first 3 of mythic as our goal.

Bumping this post so people can see what we exactly need to push CE this raid.

Changed to my holy pally for this tier, looking to find the right players to help us achieve AoTC and CE. Please take a look at what fits our raid best and contact us if you are interested in a trial!

Still in need of experienced players to head into mythic! Willing to trial this coming Tuesday/Thursday.

Only need a couple more pieces to complete our raid roster. Come raid with us Tuesday and/or Thursday and see if you would like to join us once we are ready for mythic progression!