420 Havoc 57 neck LF Raiding Guild

420 Havoc DH here looking for Mythic raiding guild just had an unfortunate guild break up and it has me looking for a new guild any questions you have for me hit me up on btag: Cryptic#1819

Also current prog 7/8 HC and about 15 pulls on Mythic Sivara

Also have a 400 Lock that I can swap 2 but will need help gearing if you are willing to help with the process.

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Administrators is currently in the market for both DH and Lock. Our raid times are times are Tuesday/Thursday 8.30-11pm est with Sunday clean up. The goal is to get CE and current prog is 6/8H.

If interested please contact me
Discord Sackless#9874
Bnet Billion#1444

Still looking. Prefer a guild at equal prog or better.

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 4/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Insomnia - 4/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 3/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 7/8H Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Still in need of a team

still looking

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 3/8M in EP. We were Cutting Edge in both BoD and Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

We are recruiting all exceptional players for EP and could really use another strong demon hunter.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Still open

still looking

still looking

Hey Crip, I didn’t notice any times so figured I would reach out to see if a morning guild fits in your schedule.

I am one of the Raid leaders over in Mail it In on Stormrage[A]. We are a CE morning raiding team currently looking for some ranged and heals to bolster our roster to head deeper into Palace this tier! If this works for you and you are interested feel free to message leadership over bnet. If not, then I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding guild!

Raiding Schedule

Wednesday / Thursday / Friday

9:00am - 12:00pm EST

Contact

Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459)

Hi Cripzy! Our guild’s name is called It Cant Be and we are on Zul’jin. We are looking for dedicated members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE for Eternal Palace.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well. We are often on for mythic+ and some PVP daily.

For a guild that just started this patch we are currently 8/8N and 6/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster!

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-12pm EST
Thursday 8-12pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

Still looking for the right fit.

Hey man my buddies and I just formed a new guild called It Can’t Be on Zuljin. We were 9/9M in BoD and are currently 7/8H in EP after our first night of heroic. We are looking for quality dps to push CE. Our raid times are Tuesday Thursday 8-11pm EST. Any questions feel free to add me on Bnet @Jesseclara#1594

Still open.

also 422 now.

Hey

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 8/8N Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447