[H] 426 Havoc DH LF Team

After taking a long break near the beginning of BFD, I’ve decided to return to the game with the excitement of 8.2 and get back into my two favorite activities in the game: raiding and mythic+.

I’m a long-time raider, however my recent raiding exposure is below:

Legion
Emerald Nightmare 7/7M
Nighthold 7/11M
Tomb of Sargeras 5/9M
Antorus 11/11H 1/11M

BFA
Uldir 8/8H 2/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor 8/9H

Ideally I’m looking for a guild that raids 2 nights a week at/around 8 EST. I’m also open to weekend morning teams. I’m more of a semi-casual player but I like to stay on top of what is best for my class so I can perform as best I can. Outside of raiding I mostly enjoy doing mythic+ as I have a few semi-geared alts.

If you think I might be a good fit for your team, reply to this thread or shoot me a friend request: kennyff#1626

Cheers!

Hi Kenny! Our guild’s name is called It Cant Be and we are on Zul’jin. We are looking for dedicated members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE for Eternal Palace.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well. We are often on for mythic+ and some PVP daily.

For a guild that just started this patch we are currently 8/8N and 6/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster!

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-12pm EST
Thursday 8-12pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

Fat and Bad founded in the early days of EN and we’ve been at it every since so we might be a good fit! We do raid 3 nights (T/Th/Sun) at 9pm EST until midnight, so I know that might be a dealbreaker but if it isn’t I’d love to hear from you. Hmu @ PlayerOne#11128