Trio LF Guild

Squad of three looking for a raiding guild on Tich.

1. 420 Fury War with other dps and a healer alt 1400io score last season.
  2. 417 Mistweaver Monk with all other healer spec alts 2200io score last season
  3. 421 Havoc DH with tank spec and dps alts 1600io score last season.

We didn’t really raid last patch so prog is a little messy. We’re trying to find a guild to change that. We all were 6/9H BOD and 4/9 M BOD last patch

Hi Blasfemur! Our guild’s name is called It Cant Be and we are on Zul’jin. We are looking for dedicated members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE for Eternal Palace.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well. We are often on for mythic+ and some PVP daily.

For a guild that just started this patch we are currently 8/8N and 6/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster!

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-12pm EST
Thursday 8-12pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

Hi Blasfemur,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild who are looking for more consistent raiders. We raid Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time) which is 7-10 pacific and 9-12 eastern.

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come progress with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

I hope you consider us! If not I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796,