7/8H - 432 BM Hunter LF Raiding guild

Greetings

I been playing wow since its inception back in november of 2004. I am currently 7/8H and looking for a consistent raiding guild that can keep all their members in raid. As of late there has been a rash of guilds not having a consistent raid team willing to push AOTC together and even attempting to push mythic. I am wanting to push AOTC and push into mythic as well. I am currently 432 and 7/8H with attempts on Queen Azshara down to 25%'ish (yes, I use binding shot for the hulk). I have all required addons for the EP Raid. I am currently on the Area 52 Server and would prefer to stay on A52 unless the following servers on the horde side are recruiting for hunters: Zul’Jin, Tichondrius, Mal’Ganis, (Proudmoore, Sargeras and Stormrage for the Alliance). I come prepared with current flask, Feasts and potions. (resident Alchemist and cook). I can raid any day of the week and time of the day. I also run M+ on my hunter.

current neck Essences: Focusing Iris rank 3, Condensed Life Force (need 18 more for rank 3). Neck rank 58.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game: Geronimoe#11452

Hope to hear from ya

Hi Garutar! Our guild’s name is called It Cant Be and we are on Zul’jin. We are looking for dedicated members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE for Eternal Palace.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well. We are often on for mythic+ and some PVP daily.

For a guild that just started this patch we are currently 8/8N and 7/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster!

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-12pm EST
Thursday 8-12pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. That being said recruiting has been actually popping off for us and we have been finding people faster than expected. We will still be open to any exceptional applicants, but we are largely favoring Ranged DPS atm!

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

If u decide to consider illidan we’d love to hear from u

Hello! I know you’re looking to stay on your server but if you’re down to make an exception we’d love to hear from you.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
7/9M BoD
2/2H Crucible
8/8N 8/8H Eternal Palace
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Howdy, Garutar.

If you’re looking for an AOTC level guild with desires to push into mythic, Lucid Memes happens to be recruiting and we would love to have you in our roster!

We raid twice a week, Wednesday/Friday 830-1130 EST. Our goal is to basically put heroic on farm, and after successful full clears of heroic, be able to do as much heroic and mythic as we can within those two raid nights.

We have people on every night running content, usually M+ or random BGs and the like. So if you interested in a relaxed but serious environment feel free to reach out to any of the officers on Bnet or ingame.

Lavaboi (AngelicPower#1797)
Vareos (Draynos #1879)
Klopps (Klipp #11422)

Lookin forward to hearing from ya

Hey Garutar!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 3/8M 8/8H EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at: