419 BM tank lf est 7-10 raid times

server transfer not an issue looking for a new home. I have logs if you need them, I also like doing high keys. also have a 419 WW set

Sellouts illidan-horde we raid t/w/th 9pm-11 EST. Looking for a tank. Many 1500+io members running keys. Hit me up necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord and lets chat.

Heya! We are a new guild that is currently recruiting elite players to come and join us to achieve CE this current patch. If you are interested here is my post below! Hope to hear from you!

How are 8-11est. Fri/sat times for you?

Hello would love to talk to more about the guild and any questions add me if interested.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 4/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below. Looking to push harder in 8.2

Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-10:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Hi there,

I think you might be a fit for the raid group we are putting together. Most of us have been CE raiders in the past and over the mythic raiding becoming a 2nd job, so we are putting together our “retirement home” so we can just have fun seeing content without the min-max toxic environment that tends to come along with hardcore progression.

Here is the spam, but please reach out to me on discord if you want to chat further:

Guild and Server: RAIDER RETIREMENT HOME [H] – Tichondrius
Raid Times: Tuesday 8:30pm – 10:30pm EST
Current Progression: N/A – newly forming guild
Recruitment Contacts: Discord – majiggs#0782 or Katliana#3289
Needs: Currently looking for all classes and roles
About: We are a community of friends and gamers that have grown up together and now have less interest in being tryhards and more interest in enjoying the games we play. While primarily a casual raiding community in World of Warcraft, we play many games and have many interests.
We are seeking casual players looking to progress at a decent pace, without all the stress of min max culture. We raid 8:30-10:30 East Tuesday, consumables provided. Adult group, active in discord and other games. Ran by former CE Raiders over multiple tiers. We have several players with 1800+ raider io scores.

Our ideal player is someone who loves M+ and RBGs, and wants to raid casually 1-2 nights a week. CE or high io is a big plus but not required.

SOMA [Magtheridon][Alliance] is 8/8M 9/9M recruiting tanks and dps for 8.2

Wowprogress

h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:45-10:45 EST Wed/Thurs
7:45-Done EST Heroic/Mythic Alt Clear Tuesday (OPTIONAL)

Contact me and we can chat if you’re interested.

Kyle#11563 - Bnet
Claver#5984 - Discord

LF SOLID TANK

[H] [9/9M & 2/2H-CoS] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - [9/9M & 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
  • Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Late Shift - [9/9M & 2/2H-CoS]

• Tank (Any Class)
  • Healer (HPaly / DPriest)
  • Shadow Priest
  • Ret Paladin
  • Feral / Balance Druid
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!