[H] 431 RDruid LFG

Doesn’t matter which server, I’ll move if it’s the right fit.

Please don’t copy paste your long winded messages, I want an actual personal experience for some guild to join horde side.

What I am looking for:
Easy going, fun people to play with.
M+'s and pushing.
Heroic Raiding. (I am in EST anything prior to 2am is preferred right fit will be considered for later)
Active guild.

I don’t wanna join and no one ever be on, I’d really like to find a group that is solid, kind, jokes around and has fun, but I also want active players to be around.

Hi Umbra! Our guild’s name is called It Cant Be and we are on Zul’jin. We are looking for dedicated members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE for Eternal Palace.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well. We are often on for mythic+ and some PVP daily.

For a guild that just started this patch we are currently 8/8N and 7/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster!

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-12pm EST
Thursday 8-12pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

Hello Umbra,
First and foremost I hope that your search for a guild is going well. I get the feeling that you enjoy a tight knit group and that’s exactly what our group at Earth Go Hard does best. Currently we raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We are 7/8H with sub 5% wipes on Sivara after 1 night of progress. We currently would love to add a resto druid to our roster so our former can play boomkin. If you’d like, I’d love to talk with you about joining our ranks.

Emg#11389 - That’s my battletag. I have my phone on me so unless my kid is napping (I will be too) then I’ll answer as soon as able.

Thanks for your time, and good luck in your search. Hopefully we speak soon!

Hey Umbra, as someone who’s flip-flopped between Alliance and Horde for a while now, I can tell you right now that the friends you’d make over here on Thrall are some of the best you’ll ever meet. Many of us here at Unsalted have been through several guilds together now, so it was only natural that we go ahead and form one ourselves. We’re currently 3/8 H looking for a healer and a few DPS, but more importantly we’re looking for people who like to have fun raiding like we do. We’re pretty active throughout the day, running keys, doing islands, etc. We raid 8:30-11:30 PM EST. Message me on Discord @mwright01#8420 for more info.

Hey there friend!

-Add me on Btag, I run a weekend raiding guild and would love to give you more info and talk for a bit.

Ghettoskippy#1896