Disc/Shadow LF Mythic Raid Team

-------UPDATE------
GUILD FOUND
-------UPDATE------

Hello!

I am currently in search of a Mythic raiding guild to push into M Eternal Palace and beyond. Current guild has severely slowed down in progression due to many key players leaving during the lull of 8.1.5.

I am currently 8/8H (on druid) and 7/8H on my priest. I went 11/11 CE in Antorus, 7/8M Uldir, and 7/9M BoD.

I am searching for a 2-3 day raid team, prefer Horde, but will to server transfer. I am open to most evening raid times. Homophobes, racists, misogynists need not contact me as I am not interested.

I urge you look at my logs from previous raid tiers for consideration as these current logs, as I was the default raid leader which severely affected my performance, though I will include the all logs anyways:

Can reach out via btag: Stetsi#1288

Thank you for your consideration!

Hey! I sent you a bnet request, I’d love to talk to you more about our guild! Hope to talk to you soon!

Current Progression
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
6/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor

Raid Schedule

• Tuesdays 7:00pm - 10:00pm PST (10:00pm - 1:00am EST)
  • Thursday 7:00pm - 10:00pm PST (10:00pm - 1:00am EST)
  • Optional Monday (Alt Runs/Additional Progression Night)

Class & Specializations Needed

1. DPS
  • Warlock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Demon Hunter
  • Death Knight
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  1. Healers
  • Discipline Priest
  • Restoration Shaman
  • Mistweaver Monk

About Us
We are a semi-hardcore Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more competent raiders who strive to be the best at their class for Mythic Raid Progression and Mythic 15+ Keystones (ran daily if not weekly) . Lead by experienced raiders who provide the ins and outs of boss explanations, rotations, and tricks of the trade. With that being said, Commit is not a hardcore guild as we do try to maintain a chill and productive environment when we play together and ensure that everyone knows their responsibilities and duties. When raids/keystones are smooth sailing, we like to have fun and mess around and encourage you to have a good sense of humor (especially for dark jokes, memes, trolling ,etc.). Although we have only been raiding together since early Legion, a lot of members have a wide variety of knowledge and experience with raiding dating back to Vanilla. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns, hope to hear from you soon!

Contact List

• GM: Battlenet: Xanthippe#11783 Discord: Xanthippe #8509
  • Recruitment Officer: Battlenet: Vitalcure#1684 Discord: Vitalcure#3659

Hey, I know the feeling of being the responsible one in raid. We could use another shadow priest. Check us out!

Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 7/8H with sub 5% wipes on mythic Sivara after only one night of progress.
We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer
Pailos: Pailos#1956 - Officer
Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM

We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Hi there! Added you to btag, mine is Lgeme84#1466.

We are looking for players seeking a permanent guild to call home!
We are Alliance on Sargeras, raiding just 6-8 hours per week (T/Th 8-11 pm CST and Monday - flex day - 8-10 pm CST).

We are 7/8N and 7/8H with Azshara close to a kill on heroic. We’re 1/8M in EP and are closing in on a Behemouth kill and foresee Radiance going down soon as well.

HMU on btag if this interests you! Thanks!

Hey there! I’m from Skull Dies Last, we would love to chat with you, I added your btag im Sparrow. Here’s our copypaste:

WHO WE ARE After getting into the mythic raiding scene in BfA and working up to CE in BoD, a small group of friends decided to start a new guild on US Area 52 (Horde). Our goal is to provide players with a friendly, fun, chill, and laid back atmosphere and environment for raiding and pushing mythic keys. We believe that team work makes the dream work and value strengthening our community as a team over individual progression.

We are currently looking for players to build a raiding team roster for heroic EP AOTC to include tanks, healers, and DPS. Our long term goal is pursuing CE. We raid every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:00 - 11:00 PM EASTERN. In addition we are always looking for players for our mythic key teams and have mythic key nights every Tuesday at 8:00 - 11:00 PM EASTERN.

HOW TO JOIN

Interested in joining our guild? Reach out to SDL leadership below via Battlenet or Discord!
Skeen - Guild Master - BNET - L33tSk33zY#1491 | Discord - SkeenGaming#3638
Malters - Raid Leader - BNET - Malters#1302 | Discord - Malters #7240
Blurie - Log & Key Master - BNET - Gillydakid#1267 | Discord - blurie #7748

Còdex,

Fellow Zul’jin player here. Also, Oldest guild on the server, created literally day 1 of the game!

Guild & Server: Untold Prophecy - Horde - Zul’jin
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Weds/Thurs 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST
Current Progression: 3/8M EP, 2/2 H CoS, 9/9 M BoD, 8/8 M Uldir
Recruitment Contact: @Xray#5850, B net: Xraytango#1543
Requirements: Requirements: Chill attitude, previous mythic exp, and a desire to constantly improve. Also must able to sustain 90% attendance. We don’t recruit for the bench.
Needs: HIGH: Warlock, Spriest, Fury Warrior. MEDIUM: H Pal, Disc Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman. LOW: Mage, Enhance Shaman.

Hope to hear from you!

Hey Codex,

Criticalmass is looking for one more healer that to finish out our healing core. The ability to swing shadow is also great for this tier as some bosses require less DPS. I’ve pasted our recruitment post below. Please get in touch in game if you are interested. Thanks!

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic EP 3/8, Mythic Uldir 7/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:

Resto Druid, Mistweaver Monk or Healing Priest - High Priority
Warlock - Medium Priority
Mage - High Priority
Shadow Priest - High Priority

All other exceptional DPS are welcome.

Priority will be given to any DPS that can swing heal or tank.

Please contact Deerax#11348 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

Hi Codex! Our guild’s name is called It Cant Be and we are on Zul’jin. We are looking for dedicated members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE for Eternal Palace.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well. We are often on for mythic+ and some PVP daily.

For a guild that just started this patch we are currently 8/8N and 7/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster!

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-12pm EST
Thursday 8-12pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey!
Wheelchair Warriors is a newly formed guild of 3/8M EP and 7/9M BoD Raiders!
We have high aspirations of downing Mythic Bosses while having fun and we’re looking for players with the same desires! For now we run Heroic every week until we have 20 raiders to jam with.
As a group of 3/8M EP Raiders we believe we can go farther together while still holding a positive and fun environment.

We are homed on Tichondrius Horde which is a West Coast PST server.
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Times: 9pm-12am PST
EP: 3/8M raid team
Needs: Healers/DPS

We do M+ daily as well!

If this sounds cool, my contacts are below! :slight_smile:
Bnet: Animationhac#1607
Discord: Redhac#1713