(H) Two People LF Guild

Go go go mighty morphin power chad the internnnnnnnnnmmmm

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to shore up their roster to take on the new raid by storm.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*Melee-ww monk,dk,warriors,ret

*range- warlocks,boomkins,spriest,mage,ele, hunter

• Healers- mw monk, druid, rshaman.

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

Hi Yellowboze and friend!

Our guild Moted’s interests align with your own. I have my spam below. Please add me! We’d really be interested in chatting with you!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

1 Like

Imperial Guard is returning back in action for 8.2 We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks. We are in need of all classes and roles for our raids. We are also looking for members that want to build a fun community. We are a family oriented and have been around since 2012!

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Family Friendly atmosphere
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed.

What we expect from you

• Non toxic behavior
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Ability to listen and to learn
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Guild Raiding Progression
BFD-Break
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H - AoTC
ABT - 3/11M 11/11H - AoTC
ToS - AoTC
NH - 3/10M 10/10H - AoTC
EN - AoTC

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game.

Discord Thirdpint#1124
Battle tag Tiekenee#1613

Hey there! Im from a guild on Mal’ganis called Absolute and we ended BOD with 5/9 mythic and are looking for a few more raiders to round out our team as we push into 8.2 we are a semi hhardcore guild that raids tuesday and Wednesday 7-10 est (hopefully you can maybe do an hour early?) . Let me know if youre interested.

Btag- lyssa#1156
Discord- Olysian#5213

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are excited for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me and we can chat.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 9/9 H BoD 1/2 H Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Hey Yellöwböze and friend!
If you’re still looking we might be a good fit for you. We are a pretty tight group, but on the smaller side. We are 18+ because of all the amusing but off-color jokes. I’m interested in almost any ranged dps - may be open to melee depending on class. We are big fans of people being able to play whatever classes they’re interested in playing. So there are lots of options for you to choose from with us. Our raid times are perfect for you and we’re definitely on a more populated server!

Quick Details:
Guild: Secret Door
Realm: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Raid Times: 9pm-12 ET
Progression: 8/8 H, 2/8M Uldir, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS (All AotC of course)

Guild started in the middle-end of WoD with a wide range of skill levels (Mythic level players and brand new people). We worked to get AotC in every raid in Legion and we kept up the trend this xpac also.

Most raid nights we have 15-17 people. Although we have recruited just a little bit so we are at around 20 now. We’d be down to step into mythic if we have the numbers and people are interested, we have in the past, but that’s not our main deal. We’re an AotC Heroic guild and we all have lives outside of game that preclude any serious Mythic progression at this time.

Hope to hear from you.
Discord: Anda#0691
Bnet: Anda#1503

Hello! ^-^

My team is now recruiting for Eternal Palace! We need some more people to fill out our teams! Right now we need people for both our Heroic and our Mythic team!

**Heroic team could use people who can do tank off-spec just incase our mythic tanks want some heroic nights off. We could also use heals and DPS!

**Mythic team could use a MW/WW Monk or Disc Priest and some range DPS! All are welcome to inquire.

If you’re not quite ready for mythic but would like to try in the future we could always place you in the heroic team and work you up as well!

T/Th 9-11PM EST (Heroic team)
W/F 8:30-11 PM EST (Mythic team)

If you have ANY questions please feel more than welcome to contact me! We would love to have you! We will also take casuals as well as we always have groups running keys and just hanging out in game or in discord!

Message me here or my Btag is ItsReginaOmg#1278 or Discord Malia #3497.

We hope to hear from you!! :slight_smile:

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hello Yellowboze and his friend,

Wubs and Friends - CoS AOTC BoD AOTC 1/9M (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community of US-Mal’Ganis, W&F wants to have a fairly relaxed raid schedule with a team of 25+ like-minded individuals who want to party.
If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com for a QUICK google form application.

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 8/9M (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120
  2. Blacklisted - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 4/9M (6:30pm - 9:30pm CST, T/Th) - Yubbination#1974,
  3. Wubs & Friends - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 1/9M (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th) - Oneg#11294

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild !

We are always looking for exceptional applicants.

1 Like

<Acquired Tastes> Illidian [H]. Is currently looking to form a stable core roster in Rise of Azshara. We are looking for Resto Shaman, Druid, and Holy Paladin. Any other healers are welcome to apply. Need competent DPS with a main focus on caster DPS. All players are welcome, not just ones interested in raiding. We do Mythic + and other content as well.
Raid Times: 6:30pm-9:30pm CST Tuesdays and Thursdays
Raid Leader: Dirk#1287
Recruitment Officer: Dumble#11898

We are fairly interested please get in contact ::slight_smile:

Stuff and Things, is a newly formed guild made up of high end raiders that are focusing on getting Cutting Edge

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday 9:30 - 12:30 EST

Recruitment
Every spot is earned not designated so you have to perform to play, that being said we are looking for competitive and motivated players that are looking for the challenging raid environment

Main Priority:
Boomkin
Mage
Ele Sham/Resto Shaman
Disc/Holy Priest

Smaller Priority
M Dps
Healers Any Class
Expectations
Competitive and Always trying to get to the next lvl
MUST be a team player, we have a zero tolerance for toxicity
Show up on time
able to take and give constructive criticism (not bashing each other)

Preparedness
Showing up on time
enchants azerite and gems up to date
will provide flasks and feasts
focus up on boss pulls

Stuff and Things is a close group of friends that are on almost every day we do mythic plus every day and are always in discord, drama and toxicity will not be allowed under any circumstance. The 3 gm’s will do they’re very best to insure that there isn’t any problems.

Contact
If you have any questions regarding the guild, please contact me in game,
“Bently#1778”

Hey Yellow,
We are currently recruiting melee dps for our heroic progression of 8.2 and beyond! I’ll give you some information and if you are interested, we’d love to have you check us out!

- [Illidan][H]
Raids: Tues/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30amEST
We are a newer, smaller guild, formed at the beginning of BfA and have achieved AotC each tier in a timely fashion (we were also on Madoran for some time before BoD). We are interested in some mythic prog eventually.
We run mythic+ and are trying our hand at guild RBGs and some do arenas.
We are a friendly, tight-knit group, mainly comprised of college students and young adults. We enjoy a banter filled, pg13 environment with no toxicity.

If we sound like a good fit for you or if you have any questions, add me on bnet and we can talk more! Val#12876

Hello, server-mate! If you’re open to staying here a bit longer, I’d be happy to chat with you - we can accommodate two people into our core.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 5/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Would love to chat more! Discord is Bitwise/Abysmn#0429 :slight_smile:

Hey! Hope you are having a great day today!

Horde Against Humanity - Hyjal is recruiting for Eternal Palace! We are a community focused guild who strive to push the content as hard as we can without sacrificing that aspect. We aim to push into Mythic content each raid tier, trying to push as far in as we can. We also run M+ and have a night for alt raid, more keys, or some fun events to mix things up.

We raid Wed/Sat 7PM-10PM PST.

If we sound like a good fit for you, feel free to message me!

Bnet: Shöck#1188

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are looking to bolster our ranks and we are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic Uldir 7/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:

Resto Druid or Mistweaver Monk or Healing Priest
Warrior DPS (High Priority)
All DPS

Priority will be given to any DPS that can swing heal or tank.

Please contact Deerax#11348 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

Hey there!

My raid group, Name is TBD, is one of several raid groups from our guild “Karma Horde” on US-Stormreaver. TBD is a raid group focusing on AoTC and then pushing lightly into Mythic. We’re a new raid team this tier, but leadership for this group led another raid through AotC for Uldir, BoD, and CoS. We’re a pretty chill group who make sure to make fun and good times a priority, while also pushing new content.

Karma Horde is a very large guild, with a wide variety of folks targeting all manner of content.

TBD’s raid times are Monday and Weds 7:45pm - 10:45pm CST. Feel free to message me BlacKCaT#12565 if you have any questions.

Hi there! We are a new guild called . We are looking for members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE this upcoming raid.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well.

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-11pm EST
Thursday 8-11pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you both!

Btag - Casti15#1473

Paintrain United on Area 52.

Why us?

• We limit the amount of people in guild to 100. This way everyone has a spot.
  • Casual but get things done. Nobody gets cut from raids as long as they are trying as we understand this is a game. Got Heroic BoD 7/9 with this philosophy but we did get a late start.
  • We supplement guild with a community so no need to swap servers.

Raid Wed/Thu 8-10 EST
M+ on Mondays and pick up whenever people are on

Discord is active.

Kendrickious#1349