427 mythic hunter LF Mythic guild

Hello, and thank you for showing interest!

I am looking for a mythic AOTC guild.

Late nights and weekends work best for me;

I can also do early morning/afternoons.

I came back to the game about 2 months.

I have to say I am deeply excited to play at the

highest levels again. 7/8 heroic (missed 2 kills

due to it being on option raid days) and 1/8

mythic. Currently have gear sets for BM, Surv

(not as optimized) and am working on rounding

out my MM set. I have the full benthic off items!

I would love to chat on discord or Bnet.

Add me on BNET for more details, logs,

discussions and any other info you need!

Bnet: Postmortem#1242

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. That being said recruiting has been actually popping off for us and we have been finding people faster than expected. We will still be open to any exceptional applicants, but we are largely favoring Ranged DPS atm!

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

I know we r just returning and have recently just built barely over a 20m roster andur progressed very well, but i think ull find we could be a rly good fit for u. So i hope to hear from u soon :slight_smile:

hey

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 7/8H

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: 1 Co-Tank Spot Currently Avail
DPS (Warrior, Hunter, WW, Lock, Spriest)
Healers (Disc Priest, H Pally, MW)
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Our expectation of our raiders:

Our raiders should come prepared knowing the boss fight/mechanics, gear should be enchanted/gemmed, and should have the necessary consumables (battle potions, runes etc.). We expect everyone to be online 20 minutes before raid, as we aim to pull the boss exactly at the raid start time. Above all else we expect people to behave in a non-toxic manner as our guild has a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity. Overall, we expect everyone to have a good time raiding as we progress through new content.

What you can expect from us:

The guild will provide for the raid flasks and food, you can also expect an active guild outside of raid times where players are constantly pushing Mythic Keys, Doing Island Expeditions, PVP and/or playing other games while in Discord. We believe to be a laid back and chill guild with a welcoming environment.

APPLY HERE: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

For more information on us you can contact the following players -

(Battlenet/Discord):

alexhk#1740

< Handicap Hangtime > Aerie Peak [A] 3/8M TEP 9/9M BoD and 1/2M CoS is now recruiting exceptional players of all classes/roles to fill our roster

Raid Times:

Friday & Saturday 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST.

About Us:
The founders of have raided in hardcore raiding guilds in the past and decided that the stressful atmosphere and demanding raid hours are not what we envisioned our gameplay to be. Our main goal is for raiding to be a relaxing experience while still clearing content in an efficient and timely manner on our two day schedule. We are a close-knit group of friends that are always pushing each other to be better players.

What To Expect From Us:

Dedicated leadership
A relaxed raid environment while still being productive on a seven hour schedule
A group of committed players with a friendly community
What We Expect From You:

High raid attendance
Previous mythic raid experience (Mythic BoD exp preferred)
Mature attitude and willingness to take and give constructive criticism
Expert knowledge of your class, spec, and role
The drive to critique your own gameplay as a means to self-improve

Current Needs:

Astonishing DPS of any class (ranged dps are extra welcome :wink:)

Consistent Healer with a dps offspec that can pump :raised_hands:

We are always looking for exceptional players regardless of our current needs!

Please feel free to contact an officer or app regardless of our needs

Apply at:
HHguild.net

Contacts:
Battle.net: Sellas#1342, Pete#1761, Krodmandoon#1441

WoW Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Handicap+Hangtime

RaiderIO
https://raider.io/guilds/us/aerie-peak/Handicap%20Hangtime

Hey Dr, I noticed early mornings worked for you so deciding to throw my hat in the ring!

I am one of the Raid leaders over in Mail it In on Stormrage[A]. We are a CE morning raiding team currently looking for some ranged and heals to bolster our roster to head deeper into Palace this tier! If this works for you and you are interested feel free to message leadership over bnet. If not, then I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding guild!

Raiding Schedule

Wednesday / Thursday / Friday

9:00am - 12:00pm EST

Contact

Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459)

Hi Drchungus! Our guild’s name is called It Cant Be and we are on Zul’jin. We are looking for dedicated members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE for Eternal Palace.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well. We are often on for mythic+ and some PVP daily.

For a guild that just started this patch we are currently 8/8N and 6/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster!

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-12pm EST
Thursday 8-12pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

Tyrannosaurus Rekt of <Seraph> Mal’Ganis is a Cutting Edge (CE) team founded just before Uldir to be a close-knit group of players who want to grow into the most successful 6-hour/week Mythic raiding team possible.

We raid two days a week.

Sun/Mon 9-12 Server Time (CST)

LOOKING FOR:

Good attitude! No one likes to hanging out with Negative Nancy or Ragaholic Ryan.

ilvl 410+, neck level 50+ (or close enough), 7/9M experience or better in BDA (or previous relevant Mythic experience). We may consider exceptional applicants who are returning to raiding, and have great logs from previous tiers

You must know your raiding class/spec thoroughly well. We will deep dive your logs.

No alts are required, but if you choose to raid on one, you should play it well enough to not need coached by others.

90% attendance. You must bring your focus and A-game for those 6 hours every week. TRekt raids on an ultra-light schedule, so your active participation and reliability are imperative for us to progress at an enjoyable and engagingly fast pace.

Still reading? Yay!

If you&rsquo;re the kind of player who loves to run M+, post pictures of your cat/dog, or just really likes dinosaurs, please don&rsquo;t hesitate to reach out!

Recruitment Contacts:

Drastically#1553

Calligraphy#11260

seraphguild.com/recruitment

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 7/8 Heroic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: High Priority Warlock, Ranged DPS, Rogue, WW Monk
Healer: High priority Paladin,
Closed: Boomkins, Resto Shamans Most Melee Classes

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

You can also add Geoza if I am not online - BTag Geo#1668