Ret Paladin, Havoc DH, BM Hunter LF Guild

We are 3 players currently looking for a 18+ Mythic guild. We are seasoned mythic raiders with Cutting Edge experience (Legion). We are looking for a serious mythic progression guild that raids 6-9 hrs per week.

Will NOT faction change!

Previous Raid Progression
BOD - 5/9M
Uldir - 6/8M

took a break in Uldir in late October and didn’t return until late into BOD

Availability:
6:00pm to 1:00am EST
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and possible Sunday.

Characters:
Ovenproof - Zul’Jin : Ret Paladin, Ilvl: 416
Chickenfing - Illidan: Havoc DH, Ilvl: 412
Dorynie - Zul’Jin: BM Hunter, Ilvl: 400

Warcraft Logs
Ret:
/www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ovenproof#zone=21 /www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ovenproof#zone=19&difficulty=4
Havoc:
/www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/chickenfing#zone=21&partition=2 /www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23922976#zone=19&partition=1&difficulty=4
BM Hunter:
/www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/dorynie#zone=19&difficulty=4

Battle Tag:
Ret Paladin: Ovenproofju#1318
Havoc DH: Chickenfing#1322

Hey guys! We are a new guild that is currently recruiting elite players to come and join us to achieve CE this current patch. If you are interested here is my post below! Hope to hear from you three!

Bump! Really looking for a competitive guild to call home!

Guild Name: Anomaly
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 8/9m Uldir (took a break during BoD… Leadership had IRL)
7/7m EN | 9/10m Nighthold | 13/13m HFC |10/10m BRF
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30 AM CST (7:30-10:30 PST)

Apply here: https://forms.gle/dujXiyLHu96wkSwq8

Healers = Druid / Hpal / Disc
Tank = Closed
Melee = Open
Ranged = Warlock / Boomy

If you’re interested in learning more get in contact with me (Jaydee) and we will definitely be able to discuss and give you more detail on our new team for 8.2 EP

Trexon - Trexon#5549 (Guild Leader)
Jaýdee - Jaydee#15747 (Recruiting Officer)

Bump Post!

Bump! Want to find a group ASAP to get settled

Bump Post!

Hello Dorynie!
< Sauce > is currently recruiting all of the classes you listed! We are 7/9M and looking to push CE in 8.2. I’d really like to talk to you and your friends more about joining us! I have posted our raid times and my btag below.

Raid times:
Tue/Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00 CST

I will be adding you guys when I get home from work. Feel free to add me at the tag listed below!

Murph#12632

Thank you!
Murph

Hey there Dorynie -

Encouraging you and your crew to come speak to Murphsamdi and our crew in sauce

Could be a great fit

Hey

Guild Name: The Night Show
Realm: Zul’jin
Faction: Horde
Contacts: Bnet Papa#12894 or discord Dream#6696
Current Progression: 7/9M BoD
Raid Days/Times: Tue/Sun/Mon 10p-1a PST / 1a-4a EST
The Night Show is a late-night guild focused on progression raiding. We currently only raid Sun/Mon however we are adding Tuesdays to ensure we get CE and push for top US 250-500 rankings. The guild is ran by CE and US top 10 players.
Recruitment:
Recruitment open to all classes and specs for 8.2, currently seeking DPS for the remainder of the tier.

Tank-High Priority
Resto Shaman- high priority
Resto druid- high priority
DPS- High priority for all classes

Did you even read their post…they need to be done raiding at am…you don’t start raids till 1 am.

Bump Post!

Bump post!

bump looking to secure something asap

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Bump Post!

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are looking to bolster our ranks and we are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic Uldir 7/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:

Resto Druid or Mistweaver Monk or Healing Priest
Warrior DPS (High Priority)
All DPS

Priority will be given to any DPS that can swing heal or tank.

Please contact Deerax#11348 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

bump post!

Bump Post!