6/9M Healing Priest or Holy Paladin LFG

Can raid on either my 412 Hpally or 416 Holy/Disc Priest. 7/9M experience (multiple sub-10% pulls on Mekk). Would faction change as needed.

Updated needs: looking for a MW or Holy Paladin for 8.2 as well as quality ranged DPS. Please add me on Discord Grandag#4296 for most immediate response!

About us: We’re Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver, led by dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule. At Three Hops This Time, you’ll be welcomed into a thriving community that spends its down time busy banging out M+, pretending to be North Korean’s in pug raids or just hanging out in Discord on the commute home. Raid logging is fine as your time is your own but we encourage our new members to be social and build camaraderie with their new team.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9M US 558

We expect ~80% raid attendance per month to stay on our progression team and utilize RCLootCouncil, as we expect players to come with the mindset of killing bosses, not just parsing and personal gain.

We are always on the hunt for exceptional people and players as FOTM specs come and go. That said we are keen on adding the following:

Healers:

Holy Paladin [High]
Mistweaver [Medium]
Resto Druid [Medium]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Hey there, if you would be interesting in playing your disc we could totally use you! Raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If those times line up with your schedule feel free to give me a btag request. Newish team, experience ranges from some people using 8.2 to reroll and some people coming back from our former team after Uldir, to 9/9M 1/2M. Thanks!
Conzeula#1172

Hello Vida!

< Sauce > is currently recruiting a healer for the eternal palace! We are 7/9M with Blockade dying next week. I’d really like to talk to you more about joining us! I have posted our raid times and my btag below.

Raid times:

Tue/Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00 CST

Feel free to add me at the tag listed below!

Murph#12632

Thank you!
Murph

Wubs and Friends - CoS AOTC BoD AOTC 1/9M (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community of US-Mal’Ganis, W&F wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of 25+ like-minded individuals who want to party.
If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com for a QUICK google form application.

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 8/9M (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120
  2. Blacklisted - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 4/9M (6:30pm - 9:30pm CST, T/Th) - Yubbination#1974,
  3. Wubs & Friends - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 1/9M (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th) - Oneg#11294
  4. Raid Four - Under Construction (8pm - 11pm CST, Su/(Mo*)) - Oneg#11294, ilpad#1438

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

We are always looking for exceptional applicants!

Hey Vida! We are a new guild that is currently recruiting elite players to come and join us to achieve CE this current patch. If you are interested here is my post below! Hope to hear from you!

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 8/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, there’s a spot for you!

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

add me on bnet

Ataxius#11861

Hello, Vida!

I am recruiting for Dragonflight on Thrall. We are 7/9 Mythic, we raid Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST.

If this schedule works for you, I’d like to chat more about bringing you in for a trial.

Please send me a btag request if you are interested!
Nazame#1831

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@##

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi! Im the recruiting officer for Angry Mob on Mal’Ganis. We have a high need for Holy Priest and we are interested in you. I’ll drop our guild spam below. If you have any questions about us or are interested you can always reach me on Discord: Turbo#9504 or Bnet: NirboTurbo#1979. Hope to hear from you! :slight_smile:

Hey CE guild lets chat we are LF MW
(Ingame) Boo#11847

| Vitality | Proudmoore-A is a long-standing mythic Cutting Edge raiding guild that was formed during HFC with the simple goal to maintain efficient Cutting Edge progression on an 8 hour schedule with ZERO added days. Many of the long-standing core players of the guild can trace their roots to as early as Vanilla (2004)… In addition, a number of our raiders reign from US 70 and better progression guilds but wish to maintain steady progression on two nights.

Our raid days and times are Monday and Wednesday; 830pm-1230 am PST (1130pm-330am EST). Furthermore we run a Heroic Sale group on Tuesdays at 830pm PST to help generate gold income for operators to fund Potions, Flasks and Augment runes. (Typically we always use Cauldrons)
OUR HEROIC SALE IS 1,000% OPTIONAL. WE NEVER JUDGE PLAYERS ON NOT BEING ABLE TO ATTEND AN OPTIONAL HEROIC SALE!!!

With 8.2 we are taking this tier a tad more serious and want to complete the tier as efficient as possible with raiders we have. We will never recruit players just to have them for an ideal comp. We recruit the player, personality and performance first… then the class.

One final note; we are an active guild. We run keys almost nightly, world pvp, and typically are always gearing alts ( many raiders in this guild maintain multiple characters are a similar gear and progression level Incase of comp requirements and/or for something new for keys)

Notable Milestones:
HFC formed - CE - no added days/OT
EN - CE - no added days/OT
ToV - CE - no added days/OT
NH - CE - no added days/OT
ToS - CE - no added days/ 10 minutes overtime and achieved CE that night ( LUL )
ABT - CE - US210
Uldir - CE - no added days/OT
BoD - CE - NO ADDED DAYS/OT took three full weeks off because of xp pot ban :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Contact us at:
Station-Recruitment:
Bnet- GravityWall#1173
Discord- V e r m i l i o n☆F u H u a#6095

Boota-Recruitment
Bnet- MightyBoota#1235
Discord- Boota#1934
(Bnet is always open; leave messages if not accepted right away)

Hey Vida,

I’m looking for a holy paladin to join our guild and raid team starting immediately. Our guild is Obsidian Spur and we’re located on Thrall. Current progression in BoD is 8/9M with continued Jaina progression until the end. You can refer to prior progression and other info on wowprogress. I have a write up there.

My main is Wretchedmist, and my wowprogress ID is Akumas. My battletag is Wretchedmist#1868 and my Discord is Wretchedmist#7609. I have been playing my priest since September 2005 and healing raids (starting with Molten Core) since January 2006. I’ve been the guild master of Obsidian Spur since TBC.

I hope you reach out to me. I can contact you since you don’t have your contact info listed here.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist

Name: Alpha AF
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Progress: 9/9H 9/9M BoD
Times: 8-12 EST - Tues/Wed
Recruiting:

⦁ Resto Shaman
⦁ Disc/Shadow Priest

Requirements: 400+ Item Level and a decent level on your neck, as well as experience in this current expansions. Previous expansion achievements are a plus.
If you are a great player looking for a relaxed schedule with a former US-100 guild we might be the right fit. We sell tons of M+, push keys, and pvp in free time.
Contact me @ iamawesome#1439 on bnet or Awe#6997 on discord

Please check out ‘Phase Three is Free’ on US-Zul’jin (Horde). We are 8/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS and intend to be CE in TEP. We have a need for a holy pally now for a core spot. Please hit me up on bnet at Large#1363. Happy to talk more in game or in discord.

We raid T/W/Tr 8-11 EST.

Thanks, and good luck with your search!

Guild Name: Anomaly
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 8/9m Uldir (took a break during BoD… Leadership had IRL)
7/7m EN | 9/10m Nighthold | 13/13m HFC |10/10m BRF
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30 AM CST (7:30-10:30 PST)

Apply here: https://forms.gle/dujXiyLHu96wkSwq8

Healers = Druid / Hpal / Disc / Rsham
Tank = Closed
Melee = Open
Ranged = Warlock / Boomy

If you’re interested in learning more get in contact with me (Jaydee) and we will definitely be able to discuss and give you more detail on our new team for 8.2 EP

Trexon - Trexon#5549 (Guild Leader)
Jaýdee - Jaydee#15747 (Recruiting Officer)

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT