[US][Zul'Jin][H] Balance Druid with Afflic Ult LFG Mythic prog guild

I am currently 7-8H [EP] with wipes on shivara M down at 8%. I am looking for a new guild to join due to not meshing well with my current guild and having different end goals for the raid.

I am looking to join a mythic progress guild I am currently free any day of the week to raid as long as it nights [EST time]. I can not currently server transfer as i am in between jobs after I moved so staying on Zul’Jin is the most likely outcome.

I would consider myself a dedicated player who is open to playing different classes and roles to best serve the raid team. I try my hardest at any spec or class I play (not saying I am the best at all specs just that I put in the effort).

I can provide logs as well as armory links to both my toons and have more toons that are behind but I can pick up if need be.

Thank you for the your time in reading this feel free to message me on bnet or discord if I interest your guild.

Bnet - Braidyn#11750

Discord - Braidyn#4124

Hi Braidyn! Our guild’s name is called It Cant Be and we are on Zul’jin. We are looking for dedicated members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE for Eternal Palace.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well. We are often on for mythic+ and some PVP daily.

For a guild that just started this patch we are currently 8/8N and 7/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster!

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-12pm EST
Thursday 8-12pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473