H Crimson Brotherhood recruiting

G’day!

(updated 9/8/20)
Ladies and gents, we are small group of friends that have been hammering down together for a number of years and FINALLY decided to up and make our own guild.

We are active in Mythic+, with groups running all ranges of keys and our highest group currently hanging around the 15 a 19 key mark.

We are looking for cool people to hang out with. Gear and experience aren’t an issue.

You’re more than welcome if you’re new or returning from a break or you’re just looking to get in on some keys and get some loot with a fun group of people. We don’t take much seriously ( we joke around a ton during keys ) and are looking to grow a community that is based on helping each other.

We are forming a raid team for Shadowlands and looking to add quality players of any role with an emphasis on A Tank and Boomy/Spriest/Ele . Raids currently will be Friday and Saturdays @ 9pm EST The plan is to use these raids to build cohesiveness and morale headed into the expansions raid content.

As of 9/5/20 in the 2.5 weeks we’ve raided together we are 12/12 Normal and 9/12 Heroic. We are aiming to be 12/12 Heroic as of 9/12

If you’re having a hard time finding some quality people to hang with or are just looking for a fresh start hit me up on BNET and we’ll get you situated.

Cheers,
Azshul
BigKatBruh#1326

Bump still looking to fill out.

Good group of guys! I’ll vouch for them.

Much love game!

We’re still looking for a tank, some ranged, and a healer or 2. Quality group of guys to get your SL AOTC and Keymaster with.

I might be interested. Just not sure about the raid times in terms of my airport job (Since hours vary some days with current world wide circumstances) But otherwise sounds solid! (Also responding on a different char. not the ones you responded to originally)

Solid! We understand the whole RL thing. We’re a group of adults with jobs and kids. But feel free to add me and we can chat and run some stuff!

Sure thing. Apologies for the late reply, was getting my uniform ready. Just hopped onto Garona with a fresh character to talk.

Add me on bnet, I’m in office this week. ill run out and check it in a bit. i can shoot you discord on there too

Awesome! ill message you after work!

1 Like

Still looking for 1 tank, a few ranged (casters), and a few healers!

Updated recruitment as of 8/14. Still recruiting Healers and ranged caster dps!

Still need some mage, spriest, boomy dps and 2 healers!

Updated recruitment: We’re looking to add 1 Mage and 1 (boomy/spriest/Ele)

Still need a Tank, a mage, and a boomy/spriest/ele

Calling All Tanks, Mages, And Boomy/Ele/Spriest!