✪ Tank and RDPS LF Raiding Guild for Shadowlands, coming 10/27!

Thank you to everyone who replied, we have a home now. Best of luck to all in SL and beyond!

We are almost (not quite) perfect for you guys. Here’s my shpiel, and it might actually get you thinking about if you can’t get everything on your list, what’s the most important?

This is where you would 100% love us. We are an older bunch, the majority is at least 35+, many are 40+ and we also have quite a few 50+. And we are really good, chill, awesome people (if I do say so myself).

This is where we’re actually don’t check all your boxes. We will be running normal and heroic raids, but we actually don’t have any plans to do mythic raids. The commitment, time and effort it takes just doesn’t match up with our real life responsibilities and available time. It’s hard to find something that’s exactly what you’re looking for as far as people and environment, that also does mythic raiding. They are much more edgier, and the game then turns into a stressful job. I already have one of those. I really don’t want another! LOL

Our raid spots are not set in stone. Our RL has one of the tank spots (but he is flexible). The other tank spot is up for grabs, and there is a bit of interest. In the end, it’s up to the RL. That’s something we can all definitely talk about further if you are interested in our guild.

The beauty of scaling raid groups is there is a lot less of that now - unless you’re in mythic raiding. Typically, at least historically, in this guild, if you want to raid, you will raid.

We haven’t finalized raid days/times yet but they will be 2 nights/week max, for 2-2.5 hours/night, somewhere between 9pm - Midnight EST. We’ll look at the guild’s preferences and hard stop times.

Our discord has a pretty active chat. We also have a facebook group. A lot of people are vocally shy but there’s usually 1 or 2 in voice chat waiting to serenade someone. :slight_smile:

Lok’tar! Sadly, I’ve found those toxic elitist folks the ones that want to push mythic raids. Eff that noise. Low drama here. We’re all grown ups, and we all respect each other.

M+ will definitely be a thing for us in SL. We may run some before the xpac hits once our 120s are geared for it. Most of us either rerolled or returned from a long break (raises hand). But the nice thing is, we’re running things for better gear as a team. :slight_smile:

So here’s the wall about text about us!

Happy Hunting!

Alykii#1736

/cheers

Sincere condolences on the loss of your husband.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply; we are keeping your guild in mind as we go through our search.

1 Like

Hi
We’re a brand new guild, a few people (10/12M) gotten together to get away from all the toxicity and we’re building our SL raiding teams now, a normal/heroic and a CE, this is not for you if you’re trying to crush the current content as we will be bringing our mains into alliance the day of prepatch, come join us as we build the Cereal Killers teams, or just have a chatty chat <3

Vero6669 is my disc, you can also contact the other Co-GMs in the link
Best of luck

Guild: Meta
Needs: Currently recruiting any/all exceptional players
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11PM CST (server)

Meta is a new guild on US-Illidan looking to recruit active members in order to push into Heroic & Mythic Castle Nathria for Shadowlands.

We are looking for people who not only log on to raid, but who are socially active, enjoy running keys, and bring a good attitude with them. We expect our players to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class(es) played, and a willingness to improve and work towards our progression based goals. Current leadership are 9-10/12M Nya’Alotha raiders with previous CE experience.

We realize finding great synergism with people takes time and are looking for those who are OK with working from the ground up. If this sounds like something that interests you, please feel free to hit me up!

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200
BNET: Deconblade#1700
Discord: Jormac#2056

Hey Tiramooseu,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: All Classes

<Melee: All Classes

<Tank: All Classes

<Healer: All Classes

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Thank you for all the replies so far.

We are both EST, so available
Workdays earliest 6:30pm EST until 11pm-ish
Weekends we are more flexible.

Still weighing options - thanks in advance

1 Like

Shadowlands launching October 27th! :grin: Hoping to find a new home soon

Shadowlands: Official Release Date

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a tank and ranged to our raid team. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Discord Bigkatbruh#2956

Hey, we’re Alliance but if that’s not a complete deal breaker:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Storm rage) is recruiting for semi-casual raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will plan to clear all Heroic raid content and some Mythic content, as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

At the moment, we are recruiting ALL CLASSES AND ROLES. If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

My DISCORD is Moophisto#4855.

Thanks!

Hey. One of our tanks multi-classes and we could potentially be a good fit for you. I’ll drop our spam and you can reach out to me if it sounds reasonable:

< Mestov > of Illidan is now opening recruitment for Shadowlands. We are seeking exceptional players to add to our mythic roster. Please reach out to Bluff#1114 on BNET or Bluff#3277 on Discord.

About

Led by CE raiders, the guild was formed mid patch 8.3. Our current core consists of many returning veteran players of the game, used to raiding at a high level. As time has gone on and priorities have changed, we sought to create a relaxed schedule with a hardcore mindset. The goal is always to progress as far as we can and make adjustments as needed to make that happen.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday/Wednesday: 8:30-11:30 PM EST

Recruiting

• Fury/Arms Warrior
  • Holy Paladin
  • Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • Rogue

If your class is not listed above and you are still interested in our guild, please do not hesitate to contact us. Exceptional players of any class/role will be considered.

Hi There,

We are currently looking for a hunter and vocal tank to add to our roster. I would rather talk it out or you can take a quick look in the link below.

Discord rizzloe#2582

Hi, all – thanks for all the replies. We are closing in on a decision. Please leave your spam here if we may sound like a good fit for your team. Kindly remember we are Eastern Time. Planning on making a decision soon. Thank you again for checking us out.

Hi Tiramooseu!

Battle Tendency is a brand new guild open for recruitment of all classes with the goal of CE mythic progression for live and Shadowlands. We want to build a serious raiding atmosphere that also has a good time while raiding. We also plan on using discord as a nice social media outlet for the guild where everyone will feel comfortable to share with one another as well as game/movie nights and more community events to bring us all a little closer. We want to form long lasting friendships and good etiquette goes a long way with us, as does skill and effort. Be one of the first to have a chance at becoming a member of the core raid team! Raid times are tentatively scheduled for 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST tuesdays and thursdays. Be one of the first to join us on this epic adventure to conquer all of Azeroth and beyond!

Please message me if interested (Battle.net tag: Aer#11580 or Naddy#11821) to discuss desired roles within the guild.