Looking for a new home for Shadowlands

Hello everyone! I am a aotc raider and would like to find a social non toxic aotc focused guild for Shadowlands. I will be maining a healer, or if guild needs I can main a tank (just have to knock off the dust).
I am available M-F from (all times are EST) 7pm-12pm and Sat/Sun 9pm-12pm.
I am also looking for active members on non raid nights that also utilize discord for chatting. I would like to see mythic + being done as a guild too. I am not concerned with being high keys, just between 10-15’s would be nice.
Guild needs to be mature and like I said above non toxic. I am in my late 40’s and have no desire to be around toxic people.
What you get from me:
Dependable, prepared, helpful, sense of humor, friendly personality and aotc expierenced.
I would prefer to stay alliance, but will consider faction swapping to horde for right fit. Also, please keep servers too either EST or CST.
Thank you for reading!

Hi there! I think we would fit well for you! Check out a little more about us and reach out if you agree!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hey Jif :slight_smile: You sound like a great fit with our guild, Grey Horse Army. We are an alliance guild on Turalyon. We were founded to be pretty much exactly what you described. We are building a community of mature players who want to have fun and be active, not just on raid nights. There will be NO toxic atmosphere. We plan to be an AOTC raiding guild, no plans for mythic specifically so we can stay more casual. Our members also love running mythics, pvp, and just hanging out together. We are on discord pretty much every night. If you would like to chat, you can reach me at Thistlebloom#1316

Hey there Jif, Disorientated may be what you are looking for. We strife to maintain a family type environment that is free of drama and full of fun. Check us out and let me know!

Disorientated of Stormrage is an Alliance guild that is recruiting for Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated consists of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We are currently 6/12 Mythic, and are currently working on Ra’den progression.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

The Mythic raid team is focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. We are also recruiting for a Norml/Heroic AOTC team as well. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Mythic Team:

The current raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is almost full, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen”. Bullpen members will be rotated in to ensure everyone gets to experience the content.

Heroic Team:

The Heroic team is currently recruiting healers and dps. This team is in the early stages of formation, but currently runs Heroic on Mondays from 7-10pm EST with the mythic team. Raid days and times will be Tues and Fri 8-11pm EST.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM), Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Hello, Jif with the funny i letter!

Twilight Vigil is a small guild looking to rise from the ashes for the upcoming Shadowlands expansion. Though we do not boast an impressive roster, or even one that could jump into any content right this very minute, what we do have is a few people 40+ in age that, like you, don’t have time for toxic nonsense. If helping an old guild get back on its feet is of any interest to you, I’d love to chat some time. You can find me on bnet at LordAwesome#1793 or Discord at The Taco King#4302.

Hello, we’re a bunch of friends who have had to put their foot down and get the hell out of toxic environments, come have a chat if you’d like:

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a healer to round out our raid team headed into shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 8/12M and working on Drest. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

< Nerds With Attitude > We’re a New Guild With experiennced AOTC players looking to fill our raid team currently need 1 Healer 1 Tank & Range DPS Fridays & saturdays 9-11:30 PM
Bnet Thugnificent#11223
Discord Thugnificent#2056

H - Blind Ambition - US, Zul’jin - 12/12 M Ny’alotha experienced raiders LF DK (dps), lock, mage for Shadowlands prog roster. Raids T/Wed 8-11pm EST. We’re laid back, social and like to progress. Non-raiders welcome for M+ and general content.

We ask that you come ready to play at your best skill level, raiding only 2 days and at 6 hours per week.

B: Aerbax#11297
D: Aerbax#2889

Hope to have a convo with you soon (and yes… I do have someone older than you in fact! and he’s an extremely good player).

:smiley:

hey

Newly formed guild and just started playing alliance after years of horde. If something fresh interests you

DLAres#1711