Looking for Horde Guild

Hello,

I currently raid on a Rshaman and M+ on my Rdruid. So, I am looking for a Horde guild to transfer to with those characters to progress a little more or push keys. More info available on request. Thanks!

Hey dark!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add healers to round out our core raid and mythic + groups. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Good afternoon Darkheelz,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. We currently have a high need for healers and a resto shaman would be perfect! Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (the only people in the guild will be the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We already have a very tight-knit group. People are online in discord every night hanging out and chatting. We run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding (even before/after raids some nights). We also have people doing arenas, mechagon hard modes, and dungeon/raid achievements. We are working on filling out our last few slots to really start pushing Mythic progression. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hey we’re currently recruiting for Wednesday/Thursday 730p-10p eastern time zone on bleeding-hollow. add my b-tag if interested buttercup#1858

Hey Dark!

We’re 10/12M, raiding Monday Tuesday Wednesday from 10pm to 1am EST so hopefully that fits your availability for raiding. For keys, we have a VERY active Discord with hundreds of users so there is usually no problem finding a good group to push higher keys.

Let’s chat!
Btag: Keyona#1221
Discord: Keyona#8151

Good afternoon!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hello I have a guild on Area 52[H] it’s been reformed, still getting members as I type this.
We are called we only have one raid day at the moment (may expand in the future) and we push keys and plan to keep doing so in SL as well as push in mythic. If you want more info or questions feel free to add me on discord and bnet or add the Guild master.
Me:
Discord- Nylreth#1960
Bnet- Dottie#11173
Guild master:
Discord- Wednezday#7136
Bnet- Wednezday#1133