PvP player looking for heroic raiding guild and new friends

Hey all,

After taking a long break from the game (BFA S1), I have returned to find many of my old bnet friends/acquaintances largely inactive. I am looking for a guild/community for shadowlands and am willing to transfer :slight_smile:

I am a 10yr+ PvPer with xp on multiple classes above 2k. My main since WOD has been my hunter, though I’m still trying to decide exactly what to play in SL (I am hoping to join a guild that will make my choice a bit easier :slight_smile: ).

While I intend to focus on PvP and finally hit the glad title that’s been eluding me, I also am interested in raiding seriously for the first time. I don’t have any PVE achievments, but I’m willing to learn, transfer, and play hard come shadowlands. I can play any hunter spec well, and my alts that I am considering are paladin (protection), druid (guardian or feral), and dk (frost or blood).

My btag is Jsic#1374 if anyone wants to reach out there. Like I said, your dude needs a new home; if you read this and feel like your guild would be a good fit, please reach out.

Cheers!

Hi i have a guild in Stormrage < Nerds With Attitude >
we are Heroic focused but we will dip into mythic once shadowlands comes we currently are gearing alts and pushing high keys if you are interested pst me on Bnet Thugnificent#11223
Discord Thugnificent#2056

cool I’ll add ya :slight_smile:

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is always looking for quality players to join our ranks headed into shadowlands. We’re also active in mythic plus. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey there! Our guild Participation Trophy on Area 52 is currently recruiting for Shadowlands. We Raid Tuesday/Thursday at 10pm - 1am EST. We are 12/12H, and enjoy M+ and some PvP. If you’re interested you can add me on Discord or Btag.

My Discord - OrangeChrome#1076
My BattleTag - OrangeChrome#1396