450 Holy/Disc Priest LF guild for shadowlands

I’m a returning veteran player. i’m 31, looking for a mature guild. i’m flexible, can and have raided on almost every class but would prefer to raid heal on my priest. I’ve raided heroics since wrath, did all the challenge mode gold runs during mop and quit raiding with a guild after my previous guild fell apart around the release of warlords. I’d like to get back into raiding at least at an aotc level. I don’t mind pushing mythics but i also don’t have time to stay up until 12am est on the weekdays either. I’d prefer weekend raiding (Fri-Sat) but i’m also down to raid until 11PM during the week. Im also free to transfer and start raiding immediately if needed. Feel free to reach out to me Uri#11265

Arale! If you are willing to transfer and be alliance, Grey Horse Army would love ot have you! We are a newer guild formed for Shadowlands. We are focused on building a fun and active community of mature people. We do plan to raid AOTC, but don’t plan to push mythic, unless we can do it casually at the end of a tier. We have members who also just like to run mythic +, build alt armies and pvp. If you’d like to chat, you can find me at Thistlebloom#1316

Hey there Arale, if Alliance is an option, check us out. Let me know if you have any questions!

Disorientated of Stormrage is an Alliance guild that is recruiting for Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated consists of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We are currently 6/12 Mythic, and are currently working on Ra’den progression.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

The Mythic raid team is focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. We are also recruiting for a Norml/Heroic AOTC team as well. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Mythic Team:

The current raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is almost full, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen”. Bullpen members will be rotated in to ensure everyone gets to experience the content.

Heroic Team:

The Heroic team is currently recruiting healers and dps. This team is in the early stages of formation, but currently runs Heroic on Mondays from 7-10pm EST with the mythic team. Raid days and times will be Tues and Fri 8-11pm EST.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM), Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Hey Arale!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add another healer to our core raid. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello Arale,

I’m from Forge, a 12/12M Alliance guild on Sargeras. We are in need of a Disc Priest, and I feel you may be a decent candidate. We’re an older guild, average age is about 30. We plan to push hard into Mythic come SL, so if that is something you be interested in, be sure to reach out! We raid Tue/Wed/Sun 8-11 EST. I’ve rarely seen a raid go even a minute over time.

If you would like to discuss further, you can contact me on Discord at Iosefka#3774 or on Bnet at Vellen#1172.

Cheers!