[H] or [A] 2 people Looking for guild

Hi there! We are a family group of myself and my daughter, and we’re looking for a late night, social, and drama-free guild.

We’re open to transferring to a new realm, and switching to Alliance if needed for the right guild.

While my daughter is fairly young, she has experience playing in “adult” guilds, raiding, and running mythic+. She is hearing impaired so doesn’t use discord, but will listen in as best she can if required. I should also mention the fear of cussing around her isn’t a problem, she will probably teach you some new phrases. So far this hasn’t been a problem in anything she’s tried, so we know it works. We both enjoy mog runs, questing, and doing a few random bgs for fun.

If your guild is active in the small hours, is social and welcoming, inclusive, and likes to do things, then we would love to check your guild out.

Thank you for reading through this, we look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hmm yes I am trying to make a guild myself for my mates but maybe I can inv you guys?

EDIT: Yes my friends are all your requirements but the thing is I still need some more people to sign this charter so you should not call it a guild yet XD.

Well if you and your daughter wanna move in here then I guess I will tell you when the guild is done for real :wink:

Hey Crimson,

Crimson Brotherhood (catchy huh?) is looking to add some quality players headed into Shadowlands to round out ourroster. We currently are looking to add some healers and range dps but anyone is welcome as a social player. We’re also quite active in Mythic+. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Crimson,

Not sure how “late night” you need and on what time zone, but our new guild, Grey Horse Army, would love to have your and your daughter. We are just starting out getting ready for SL, but all of us are experienced players. We are creating a fun and social community who raids, pvps, mythic +s, and builds alt armies together. We want to be causal but still work towards goals. If you would like to chat more, message me on battlenet: Thistlebloom#1316.

Hey! We are a family friendly guild. We have a Father and son who play together. Been trying to get my son interested as well. Look us up if interested.

Never mind can’t compete with that.

Good morning to y ok two! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you both!
We are 12/12H looking to tackle some mythic bosses for the rest of nyalotha and progress in SL! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there Crimson, we may be what you are looking for. Check us out and let me know!

Disorientated of Stormrage is recruiting for Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated is a newer guild comprised of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We formed in mid-June and obtained our AOTC. Now, just a few weeks later, we are 6/12 Mythic, starting progression on Ra’den.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

The Mythic raid team will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. We are also recruiting for a Heroic AOTC team as well. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Raid times and needs:

Mythic Team:

The current raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. Mondays are an optional raid night. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is almost full, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen” to rotate through or if someone doesn’t show.

Heroic Team:

As mentioned above, the Heroic team is currently being recruited for, but is not yet raiding. As the team builds up, we will start raiding just to get to know each other. As of now, this team needs everything. Raid days and times will be set as the team builds.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at https: // discord. gg / c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Hi Crimsonrush!

I run a small semi-casual guild on Sargeras [A] that sounds like you guys may be interested in!

We are founded with the mindset that the game is merely a game which is something meant to be enjoyed by everyone who plays. Most of us are in our 30s and have families so our playtimes tend to be later than most guilds (aka after bedtime). We are most active 9PM-Midnight Pacific. To go along with the late night hours and short-ish playtimes, we strive to keep the guild drama free, we have players from all walks of life and backgrounds looking to escape their everyday outside world, so we do our best to offer that escape by working together and dropping our differences while in game.

We like to cover all bases of the game, we intend to be an AotC guild as far as raiding goes, I’ve done the cutting edge grind, and personally I don’t think any of our players have the time to dedicate to such a strenuous grind. We may step foot into mythic raiding, but I can’t make any guarantees. Aside from our raid goals, we have quite a few players who enjoy arenas, we also do mog/mount farming runs since we have a lot of “collectors” in guild as well.

If any of this sounds interesting or if you have questions, I can be contacted at:
Pismochef#1380 -Discord
Pismochef151#1762 -Bnet

for me generally 12 am to 3:30 am mountain time

What server are you all on?

we’re on Sargeras

We are on Gurubashi. Server group is Hakkar, Aegwyn, Daggerspine, Bonechewer, and Garrosh.