Group of friends looking for server and guild to call home

Hello all,
I am currently in search of a guild with 2 of my close friends. With shadowlands on the way, we’re looking for a guild and server to call home. We’re open to both Horde or Alliance.

What we’re looking for:
1. casual guild that likes to do any of the following but aren’t hard core about - Dungeons, Raids, and PVP together
2. Raids no more than 2 nights per week
3. we’re open to RP guilds/servers as well.

Classes we’re currently leaning towards for the expansion

Me - Tank (Vengeance Demon Hunter)
Rogue
Friend 1 - Priest
Friend 2 - Druid

If you’d like to meet us all or get to know us before inviting us, we can definitely join up for some Dungeons or just meet in Discord to talk.

If any of the information I provided fits your guilds, please hit me up with a reply and way to contact you, we would much appreciate it.

God Speed!
-Sylenirath

Hey Syleniraith,

Im the Guild Master for Vol’Jins Oath, a recently made guild on Stonemaul and its connected servers.

Here is a link to our current recruitment post :<Voljins Oath> [H] (Stonemaul) New Guild Recruiting for Shadowlands

But as a quick rundown, we are a newly made guild that is looking to bring together new and returning players for Shadowlands. While we are going to setup a raid team/do mythic dungeons and PvP our goal is to bring together players that haven’t done many of the Guild Epic Quests/Achievements and be give them a fun relaxed environment to be able to participate in many events.

If you have any questions feel free to msg me at: Hlidskjalf#11706

Guild: Meta
Needs: Currently recruiting any/all exceptional players
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11PM CST (server)

Meta is a new guild on US-Illidan looking to recruit active members in order to push into Heroic & Mythic Castle Nathria for Shadowlands.

We are looking for people who not only log on to raid, but who are socially active, enjoy running keys, and bring a good attitude with them. We expect our players to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class(es) played, and a willingness to improve and work towards our progression based goals. Current leadership are 9-10/12M Nya’Alotha raiders with previous CE experience.

We realize finding great synergism with people takes time and are looking for those who are OK with working from the ground up. If this sounds like something that interests you, please feel free to hit me up!

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200
BNET: Deconblade#1700
Discord: Jormac#2056

Hey Syleniraith, Disorientated may be right up your alley. Our Heroic team is recruiting for dps and heals for Shadowlands. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

Disorientated of Stormrage is an Alliance guild that is recruiting for Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated consists of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We are currently 6/12 Mythic, and are currently working on Ra’den progression.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

The Mythic raid team is focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. We are also recruiting for a Norml/Heroic AOTC team as well. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Mythic Team:

The current raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is almost full, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen”. Bullpen members will be rotated in to ensure everyone gets to experience the content.

Heroic Team:

The Heroic team is currently recruiting healers and dps. This team is in the early stages of formation, but currently runs Heroic on Mondays from 7-10pm EST with the mythic team. Raid days and times will be Tues and Fri 8-11pm EST.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM), Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Good evening Syleniraith,

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Hello, Syleniraith!

Twilight Vigil is a guild attempting to rise from the ashes in anticipation of the upcoming Shadowlands expansion. Right now our roster is very small, and we intend to keep it quaint and cozy. If a not-too-serious but still gets stuff done small, close-knit guild is what you’re looking for, I’d love to talk to you.

Feel free to message me through bnet at LordAwesome#1793 or Discord at The Taco King#4302.

Hey, we’re a group of friends who are tired from toxicity and finally got together to make our very own guild, come have a chat

Hello there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some players to round out our raid team headed in to Shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+ too! Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Stormrage-[A]< Nerds With Attitude > We’re a New Guild With experiennced AOTC players looking to fill our raid team currently need 1 Healer 1 Tank & Range DPS Fridays & saturdays 9-11:30 PM

Bnet Thugnificent#11223
Discord Thugnificent#2056

H - Blind Ambition - US, Zul’jin - 12/12 M Ny’alotha experienced raiders LF DK (dps), lock, mage for Shadowlands prog roster. Raids T/Wed 8-11pm EST. We’re laid back, social and like to progress. Non-raiders welcome for M+ and general content.

We ask that you come ready to play at your best skill level, raiding only 2 days and at 6 hours per week.

B: Aerbax#11297
D: Aerbax#2889

If any of these roles fulfill your needs, then we invite you to come play! I will always take a havoc dh, spriest and boomkin. We have some flexibility and are willing to discuss, if you guys wanna hop in and have a convo with us. Just add me and we can go from there. :slight_smile:

Hello Slyeniraith, I believe our guild has the requirements that you seek. 1. Unbroken Alliance is a casual raiding guild that has two raid groups so everyone can raid that wants to. Tue, Wed and Fri ,Sat from 730pm est to 10pm est. We are on an east coast server. Stormrage. We strive to down heroic content and hopefully you and your friends will join us.
2. We also do lots of Mythic plus keys and we have pvpers who love to do arenas bgs and cta.
3. This guild and majority of the raiders have been together since 2009 and currently we need heals and dps. again i hope u consicer us. you can contact me at Ureka#1269
ty for your time and have a great day:D Urekka

Newly formed guild and just started playing alliance after years of horde. If something fresh interests you

DLAres#1711

Hi Syleniraith! Our guild, Grey Horse Army, would love to meet you and your friends! We are a relatively new guild that was formed to create a fun and active community first and foremost. We do plan to work towards AOTC each tier, but we are NOT a hardcore raid guild. We have members who love pvp, building alt armies, crafting, mythic + and just hanging out doing guild activities. Most of us have families and jobs so we’re pretty laid back. If you’d like to chat, message me at Thistlebloom#1316 :slight_smile:

Heya were reforming our CE guild on Area 52 and are looking for new raiders heading into SL. I have provided the generic recruitment information below.

Are you a boosted Bonobo? Are you looking for a relaxed raiding guild?
Well I got one for you Bonobos - Area 52 is a Horde guild looking to recruit members for Shadowlands!
We are a previous CE Guild on Mug’thol/Akama/Dragonmaw, back in BFA, reforming on Area 52.
BFA Progression:

• 5/9 M BOD
  • 7/7 M Uldir
    Legion Progression:
  • 9/11 M ABT
  • 7/9 M TOS
  • 9/10 M NH
    Our raid times are:
    Thursday: 7:00 pm(pst) - 11:00pm (pst)

If interested, or have any more questions message me on Discord or add me in game:
Dottie#11173 (bnet)
Nylreth#1960
Others you can talk to:
Wednezday#1133 (Guild master)
Wednezday#7136 (Gm’s Discord)

Hey hit me up on discord Sny#0322. would love to chat with you. We are on Mal’Ganis

Add me on Disc pls if you’re still looking @ HoppingKoala#0745