[H] 458 Fire Mage LFG - Open to transferring

Hello,

I’m returning after a short break due to IRL events / work. Looking to find a home for my mage. I know I’m a tad under geared but working hard on that. Currently 458 Fire Mage. I will have my essences all rank 3 by the end of the week, and my cloak is level 10, however I have the tokens to run 7 visions, just not pugging them anymore due to wasting tokens.

1. I’m open to both horde and alliance, as well as transfers. I’m currently on Storm rage though so that is a plus.
  2. I’m looking for 2-3 Days a week, any days outside of Friday/Saturday normally are good. I am up for off raid nights on the weekend for alts and what not, however I can’t commit to being somewhere every week on a weekend, other days of the week, sure!
  3. The time I’m looking for is 7pm-10pm PST. I can go earlier (6PM, however I prefer to be on later)

I know my class, read up on my class and come prepared. I currently have AOTC on my main.

Drop your Discord or BNET, I’ll be on all night and would love to come in and chat to you about joining your guild :smiley:

Good morning Bigboydpser,

If you’re open to slightly later times, <Dusk to Dawn> is a newish, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (limited to just the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We are full of returning Mythic/CE players. Last week was our 3rd week raiding together and we got AotC and last night we already cleared 9/12H. We also run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding. We’ve also started doing mechagon hard modes and will be starting dungeon/raid achievements soon. If it sounds like a good fit, I would love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

Ny’alotha: 12/12N, 12/12H

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hey! I’d love to chat with you and see if you are a good fit with us. Our guild is currently 5/12M with a 10/12M raid leader. We are on Zul’jin. We raid Tue/Wed from 8pm EST until 11pm EST.

If you’d be interested in chatting, hit me up on B.net (Krystalline#1901) or Discord (Krystalline#8213). Good luck in your search!

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
MW Monk
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

HiHi Bigboydpser,

The times might be a little off for you, but everything else sounds like it might be a good fit. Our guild is regularly running M+, visions, etc. together and will help out teammates to get where they need to be for Mythic progression. Here are our details:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic on farm and are 3/12M looking for Ranged DPS and a Resto Druid for further progression. Raids are twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily. Please have logs available to share.

Come join the cult. :wink: Add ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Bigboydpser,
Although we are doing mythic raid at the moment , we are also doing heroic as a fun alt run for raiders such as yourself. We are all looking forward to Shadowlands so making those bonds now is important.

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 / 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 2DPS one with OS Tanking ( Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

We would love to chat with you, hit us up if we sound like a good fit!

Jezalene#1712 - BNet
Jez#5143 - Discord

Welcome to The Sentinels [Horde] -

Guild Name: The Sentinels

A little about us:
We are a new guild and community looking to grow immensely. We want to provide a laid back, all raiding and social environment for new and top-end players that enjoy min/maxing their characters, or casual players looking to socialize, and stay extra laid back. We offer many events for casual & raiders weekly. Built as a family, we believe in quality over quantity.

Elitist attitudes are not welcome here. Although we strive towards completing the hardest content in the game, we want everyone to have fun progressing together at the same time.

What we expect from you:
You do not need any previous raid, mythic, or any experience to join this guild. It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you have decent corruption and know how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing dungeons, quests and raid bosses, we will help you do that, so long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equal and fair, we wish to keep a welcoming community for all new and experienced players!

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters competitive. By joining our guild as a core raider, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared with consumables for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we are all allowed to still be learning the game, or make mistakes. We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders.

What you will get from us:
Simply put, the goal of every tier will be CE. We take extreme pride in achieve CE in every raid. So that is something you can always look forward to. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild. We do not discriminate against anyone

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, pvp battles and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled. As well as those sweet weekly events and giveaways.

Raid times / days: Tues / Friday 8:00pm EST to 12:00 pm EST
Optional day: Saturday 8:00pm EST to 11:30 pm EST (this day will ONLY be used for close kills and if EVERYONE agrees to do it)

We are currently looking for:
Officers High Priority
Healer High Priority
DPS High Priority
Tank High Priority

We accept all classes and specs, especially casual and social players!

We do not require a minimum item-level or cloak level.
We can help gear any character to get them mythic ready within a week.

Current Progression:
As previously mentioned, we did just move over here. So while we technically have 0 progression, we are always open to learning and building from the ground up!

BattleTag: Scyther#11224
Discord: discord.gg/cpsyQUt

Hey there! Our guild Participation Trophy on Area 52 is currently recruiting for Shadowlands. We Raid Tuesday/Thursday at 10pm - 1am EST. We are 12/12H, and enjoy M+ and PvP. If you’re interested you can add me on Discord or Btag.

My Discord - OrangeChrome#1076
My BattleTag - OrangeChrome#1396

Hey Big!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some ranged to our core raid headed into Shadowlands. We’re also very active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

S E V E N on detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks to finish out BFA and push into Shadowlands.

About S E V E N

• We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.
  • We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that
  • Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

• Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not
  • We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.
  • NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and the last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.
  • Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

• Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.
  • Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild
  • Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.
  • Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

• Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
  • Mon is an optional raid night for what ever.

That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for over 10+ years.

Needs

• Ranged DPS (we have no locks/boomkin/ele shaman)
  • Rogue
  • Havoc DH
  • Healer

I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966