Shaman/Priest LF guild [H]

Hi there, my friend and I are two freshly boosted characters(shaman/holy priest). We raided hardcore all through WOTLK and are returning to get ready for Shadowlands.

We are looking for a raiding guild, 2 nights a week starting time of around 8 pm ET. Must have a wholesome environment/community.

Hey there Tunngue!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for some healers and a few caster dps to round out our core raid team. We’re also very active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

1 Like

Hi there! Fit is something that our guild has always tried to emphasize. We currently raid tuesday/thursday from 9-12 est and are trying to recruit players that fit with our goals moving into Shadowlands. We are currently 4/12 mythic this tier. Please reach out me at golfguru#1520 if you would be interested!

S E V E N on detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks to finish out BFA and push into Shadowlands.

About S E V E N

We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.

We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that

Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not

We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.

NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and they last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.

Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.

Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild

Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.

Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

Tues/Thurs/Mon 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for over 10+ years.

Needs

Ranged DPS (we have no locks/boomkin/ele shaman)
Rogue
Havoc DH
Healer
I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Subst#1909