LFG, Husband, wife mythic, raiding, whatever... ready to find a community

Husband, wife looking for a guild, just came back to the game both only ilvl 445 or so. We are definitely learning the ropes… done some mythics , a few raids… will need some guidance…

Btag Tasslehoff#1737
Discord tasselhoff#0920

dps warlock
dps paladin

time zone is pacific… Oregon
server = Malygos but willing to change if needed

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some quality people to round out our roster headed into shadowlands! Looks like Malthus is going to be connected to ours very soon too! So you wouldn’t even need an xfer! We are also active in mythic plus! Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

we on alliance looking for dedicated players that whant to raid 4/12 H Discord Thugnificent#2056

guild < Nerds With Attitude >

Hey nice dragonlance reference. Idk what your times are but we’re an eastern time zone guild on bleeding-hollow raiding 730pm-10pm eastern. Wed/thurs hmu if it fits.

b-tag buttercup#1858

Good morning to you both! If you guys are willing to swap to alliance-emerald Dream, our guild junction would love to have you! I’ll post our guild info below but feel free to message me with any questions you have! Hope to hear from you soon!

About Junction:

We are a medium-sized guild that is looking to grow! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What we offer:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated third tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • Ranged DPS (Mage & Warlock preferred)
  • Melee DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Alt Gearing

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: elitefourlance#1732 or Discord: professoroak#5703

Hope to hear from you soon!

we could be a good fit

Tasslhff, I have to say, I read that as you were looking for a group, a wife, a husband, mythic raiding, or whatever, lol!!! With that said, our little guild was just founded by my husband and I and we would love to have you! We are working first and foremost at building a fun and active community, but we also plan to work towards AOTC each tier. We plan fun activities like hide and seek, and help each other learn, grow and reach our goals. If you’d like to help us grow our community, reach out to me at Thistlebloom#1316

Hi guys! I know you posted with a Horde toon, but if you’re game to try Alliance, we’d love to have you both!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Keys/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? We’ll be building our team out to get everyone up to speed, and will come out swinging in Shadowlands! Schedule will most likely be Thursday/Saturday nights beginning at 8 PM server time.

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!