<H> 2 Returning players LF Guild

2 of us looking for a VERY ACTIVE guild!

Faction: Horde pref!!
Role: healer or dps & tank or dps
Raid Days/Times: Weekdays 7pm CST or later start

Recently returned to the game, previous high end mythic raiders (we have played since vanilla, took a break early legion til recent)

My husband and I are looking for a guild. We would love to be a part of a larger community as we enjoy running M+ along with raids. We would prefer higher end mythic focus as a guild in Shadowlands. We are very reliable and hope to find a place we can call home forever!

• I am willing to play a healer main (no dps) or a dps main (hunter)
  • He is willing to play a tank main (with dps offspec or vice versa) or dps main (hunter).

Good evening Treyster,

If you’re open to slightly later raid times during the week, we could be a perfect fit. We have an open spot for either the priest heals or hunter, and while we do have both of our main tanks, we are looking to fill our third/backup tank slot, and having more tanks available for M+ nights is never a bad thing :slight_smile:

About the guild itself, it’s called <Dusk to Dawn>. We are close to having our roster filled up to start Mythic progression, just looking for our last few players. We are full of returning Mythic/CE experienced players that just came back to the game in recent weeks/months. Our goal in Shadowlands is to clear at least 75% of Mythic every tier. CE would be nice, but we have a higher focus on making sure we are finding the right people. We’re looking for people that care more about finding a long term home and building friendships instead of just pushing progression. We are a small, tight-knit team that has a great time killing bosses. We are online every night chatting in discord and running M+. We also have people doing arenas, working on dungeon/raid achievements, and doing the mechagon hard mode. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, I would love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 10/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Hey Treyster! We are coming back after a long hiatus and reforming to go HARD in Shadowlands pushing CE raiding and beyond.

However, we aren’t looking to do anything serious for the rest of BFA. We will be spending the time leading up doing prep and testing for Shadowlands. Many are testing various classes/specs in BFA/SL Beta, while others are farming achievements and whatnot to prep their accounts as well. We have some that will be doing some Mythic+ keys and PvP, but nothing overly serious until launch.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread here for you to browse, and if it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up with any questions!

UP to the top

Hey Trey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a tank, ranged, and heals to round out our roster headed into Shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 9/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 14 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

checkin em out

Slightly Inefficient - Thrall

Hello everyone! Slightly Inefficient is a new Horde raiding guild looking for members to join us as we start our preparations to move into Shadowlands. We are looking to progress as far as
possible with a goal to push Mythic raids. Currently since we have been building up the guild we have been actively running keys, some pvp, running old raids for mog. We do a little bit of everything. So if you are interested in raiding come Shadowlands and need something to do til then we got you!

Raid days & times:
W/TH 7:00 - 10:00 pm CST.

Angel#19787
CPeppers#1263

HiHi Treyster,

Your husband and yourself sound like a good fit for our guild. We’re not a bigger community like you said, but we are an active one, hanging out in Discord nightly and running M+ and other content. And even though our spam says we’re not looking for tanks or healers, that’s all not totally decided for SL, so hopefully you will still consider us. Here are our details for you to consider:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > :upside_down: - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic and 3/12M on farm. We’re looking to build our team with more Ranged DPS to finish out BfA strong and move into SL even stronger, with a mythic progression focus in SL. Raids are twice a week: Thurs (Mythic) & Sun (Heroic), 7PM - 10PM Central. We run Mythic+ and other content daily. Come join the cult :wink:

Add and message ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

If your husband is willing to dps, I can use both of you. We are on Area 52 and raid from 9pm-12am CST Tues and Thurs. 5/12M. I’ll leave a link to our post below and if you’d like to discuss things further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.
forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area52-hefty-2day-late-night-adult-raiding-guild-lfm/609407

Hey if you are willing to come alliance on dalaran we are a mythic end game COMMUNITY. We are very social and always run events but our mythic team is focused on CE progression. Come check us out and let me know! Dalaran<The Mystery Machine recruiting>

Hello, Divine (H) Tichondrius 5/12M

Friday/Saturday 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Recruiting: Ranged dps (Full on hunters)

We are an active community that has been together for roughly 3 years. Looking to push shadowlands at a semi-hardcore level. In high need of ranged dps. Majority of our members are 1.8k-2.4k IO scores, so we are fairly active in doing weekly keys. We are fairly social in discord and host an optional raid on Wednesday at 8pm CST to gear alts and have some fun

Btag: tyrue#1545
Discord: tyrue#1556

looking around!

Hi, id love to talk to you about our guild! please contact me on bnet(AweStruct#11374) or discord(AweStruCT#9997) thanks.

Hiya Treyster,

Misfit Militia is a Heroic Raiding Guild at 12/12 H on Hyjal.
Recently new made guild after moving servers in July 2020. Core group of 4 are building up a new raiding team in hopes of pushing raids, mythic + and Arenas in Shadowlands. Our members of the guild are active every night on weekdays and very active all day on weekends. We are very open to people who are new to the game, or are long time players. We all have experience with most classes, always willing to help.

RAID TEAM INFO:
We are looking for raiders who are willing to put in the effort and time to help continue push Heroic through the end of expansion and then to move into Shadowlands.

Current Raid Times:

Friday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST
Saturday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST
(Raid times may change in Shadowlands but we are trying to keep this consistent)

Current Needs as of 8/12/2020:
Ranged DPS - All experienced RDPS players will be considered, Boomkin/Warlock Preferred
Healer - All experienced Healers will be considered. Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Disc Priest Preferred
Melee DPS - Currently only looking for experienced Melee DPS with a tank offspec
Tank- Currently Tank positions are filled but we are looking for Tank players for M+.

ALL POSITIONS WILL BE OPEN TO COMPETITIVE RAID SPOTS IN SHADOWLANDS

We currently have 4-5 players pushing m+ keys on a daily basis and looking for Tanks and Healers that are experienced with Dungeon Mechanics and Affixes

CONTACTS:
Recruiting/GM: Natalie: NatRutSim#1694
Raid Leader: Ricky: Itsricky#1431

Trial Requirements:
-Must have Heart of Azeroth up to at least level 80.
-Cloak must be at least level 12.
-Minimum ilvl preference is 455. (Our mythic + team can and will help you gear up if you are deemed a good fit)
-All raiding and mythic + logs will be reviewed by all of our officers beforehand.

Trial periods will last about 2 weeks of raiding.
Trials are determined more so by mechanic skill rather than numbers.
You are required to have 100% attendance during your trial period. Failure to show up for raid will result in an immediate disqualification.

Updating original post as we get replies for better info

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You can see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

still looking

1 Like

We raid 9PM-12AM PST Tue and Wed this may be too late but im trying to see.