9/12 BM monk or BM hunter

9/12 BM monk, available from 6pm Pst on. Would like to finish out this expansion as strong as possible and have a future going forward. Would prefer to stay tank, but other options are available for discussion.

I come prepared every night with flasks, food, runes, and potions. I’m willing to transfer servers and factions if need be as well.
#Lionslaw#1479 is my contact in game.

Good evening, Psycs
If possible would you be able to add me in game? I would love to talk to you about trialing with us. We are 12/12m and looking for a strong tank. Our guild has reformed as Ønlyfans. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/alexa+play+creed is our old wowprogress in case you need to see any info.

bump, still looking.

Hello friends my name is Bullcon and I represent <Raiding Is Hard:(> We are an extra late night Horde raiding guild based on Area 52. We’re currently 10/12M and recruiting DPS to help us get CE this tier and then every tier in Shadowlands and beyond.

Raid Days and Times:
-We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST or 1am-4am CST

-We also have optional raid days on Wednesday/Monday at the same times where we do carry runs. We sell Heroic Nyalotha and Jaina mounts to make our raiders some money as well as fund things like guild repairs and money for proffesions in Shadowlands. Attendance is optional on these days.

Current progress:
-Currently we are 10/12M and have begun progress on Carapace, we’ve got phase 1 and 2 down and are working on phase 3.

Since we are close to N’zoth and since shadowlands is right around the corner we will no longer be reclearing, we will extend lockout until N’zoth is dead and then reclear every week until shadowlands. That way everyone can get their mount and CE in time before SL. As such the requirements to trial for the team are a bit higher than normal since there’s less opportunity to get gear with us until N’zoth is dead, theres also the fact that we’re working on the two hardest bosses of the tier and as such we need people who can play at their full potential.

Requirements:
-470+ Ilvl
-Level 90 HOA
-Rank 15 cloak with max corruption resistance or close to it
-Appropriate corruptions/Azerite/Essences for your spec.
-Patience, we’re approaching the final boss of the tier! A boss where the average kill is after 250+ Wipes, we will likely be working on him for a couple of weeks before he dies so we ask that you be patient.

What we’re looking for:
-Were primarily looking for Ranged DPS things like BM hunters, Destro Locks and Fire Mages.

-Were also looking for a strong healer! Preferably a Holy Paladin but open to anything but druid.

If you don’t see your class/spec listed up here don’t be discouraged, we are open to any and all exceptional players so feel free to shoot your shot.

Logs are nice but not required.

Contact Info:
If you’re interested in us then feel free to reach out to me any time or day.

-Discord: Bullcon#6858
-BattleTag: Bullcon#1672

Hey Psycs, is 5:30pm PST too early for you? If not, I would like to talk to you about our open tank spot in Sauce - Mal’ganis (H). Let me know

bump still looking.

Bumping the post

Hello Psycs

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hey there!

If you are still looking at 8:30pm to 11pm ESt Tues/Wed (some Mondays) would work I’d love to chat. That would be a start time of 5:30pm PST and I’m not sure if that is too early for you.

We are 10/12M looking for some more dedicated raiders to push these last two with.

Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat! Best of luck with your search!

slightly more interested in the hunter, any faction preference or end times? we play until 11pm PST. if that sounds like a good end time for you, here is our spam:

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 11/12M, 12/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 10/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Hi there! We’re currently in search of more dps! We’re looking for more dps for N’zoth!

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

CoS Progression: 2/2 H
BoD Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 5/9 M
EP Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 5/8 M
Ny’alotha Progression:12/12N, 12/12H, 11/12M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Farm/Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)
(SwankyOrc#110857 bnet / Swankyorc#7838 Discord)

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a tank to round out our roster. We are also very active in mythic plus. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326