To the heroes of Overwatch,
We want to keep you up to date on some of the bugs and issues we’re aware of that are affecting the game. This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting Overwatch 2, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience, and we appreciate y’all’s understanding. Our team is working to resolve these issues, and we will provide more information as soon as we have updates!
- We are investigating an issue where the Kiriko Emote reward for the Love Saves The Day challenge will not unlock when the challenge is completed
- Titles earned from playing the Loverwatch.gg dating simulation broswer game will not appear until a later patch
- The Mastery of Love and Blushing Pink event challenges are missing the 5000 XP bonus visuals which will be added in a later patch. However, this bonus XP is still being granted
- Numbani is disabled in custom games as we investigate an issue
- There is an issue with the “Role Mastery” Challenge not displaying the counts for each of the roles correctly.
- For example: When you complete three Tank role games, it will display 1 credit in each of the three different roles.
- There is an issue with the Top 500 Icon not aligning correctly on the Competitive Update UI.
- There is an issue where the Mouse Sensitivity setting may reset to full integers when you return to the setting in your control options.
- Workaround: This setting will save at your specified value when you leave the control options each time.
- There’s an issue causing the camera to displace while using a souvenir while loading into a game.
- Career Profile may not be updating correctly for console players, please click here to learn more.
- Some players are experiencing an LC-208 error, and the team is currently investigating a fix for this issue.
- Numbani is back in the Season 3 map rotation for Quick Play and Competitive Play
- We fixed an issue with sharing Custom Games link sharing and the Favorite, Recent, and Most Popular tabs are now viewable again
- We fixed an issue on consoles where the icons and naming for purchasable currency is not correct, displaying “credits” and not “coins”.
For a full list of resolved issues, check out the February 7 Patch Notes.
Last updated: February 14, 2023