Where is the new kiriko emote?

I’m actually sad it’s not there because it’s Kiriko doing a heart

3 Likes

So kiriko emote is bug and aren’t in game ?

Just like the promised titles.

1 Like

Yeah same! :sob::sob: she’s so cute! I want it so badly!

Don’t think it’s a bug, it was just for promo so it doesn’t even exist.

They did say it would take 48 hours for them to appear…

Sometimes designers are briefed to create artwork and product management later changes stuff which isn’t pushed to the social media team. Happens. But since this was a planned event, it should have been easy to properly prepare it.

maybe it is just coming in the shop later.

Yeah this could have been the reason it wasn’t added but i agree, how could they have missed that reward for kiriko if they have been planning this event for a while??

Maybe, if we’re lucky! I do hope IF they do it that it’s in some type of kiriko bundle then! I mean the emote isn’t really stuck for valentines since it’s just her doing a cute heart…So it could be added anytime.

All of them except Sojourn’s.

Her’s sounds like a default line :neutral_face:

1 Like

At this point when someting isn’t there im just assuming its a bug that might not get fixed

This!! I totally agree lol, or them just forgetting about it, i mean look at theprevious name cards and player icons from season 2…

We’re still missing the planet player card/header, labyrinth header, koi header, sea with anchor header…And hermes player icon, rein minotaur icon, widow’s cyber devil player icon…Like where did all those items go??

Blizzard literally trying to gaslight us into thinking this kiriko emote is a mere Mandela effect when I SAW it being advertised when I opened the game with loverwatch…

I even went into “unowned” for kiriko and it wasn’t there. Must have forgotten about it I guess-

1 Like

We are investigating an issue where the Kiriko Emote reward for the Love Saves The Day challenge will not unlock when the challenge is completed

Titles earned from playing the Loverwatch.gg dating simulation broswer game will not appear until a later patch

3 Likes

Basically we’re missing : Ange highlight from loverwatch , Genji highlight from loverwatch, 3 titles from loverwatch,1 emote for Kiriko from the valentine’s day challenges… what a nice way to celebrate valentine’s day like the real life…a gf/bf that says they’ll never lie to you :hatched_chick:

There were never Genji or Mercy highlights, I’m sorry : (
The highlight the unlock message refers to is the Hanzo kiss one.

1 Like

I do not agree it says Ange icône-titre-intro
Genji icône-titre- intro

Then Hanzo icône- titre- intro

In 3 différents rewards to redeem 1 pack for each character

Well then, so the kiriko emote was a bug after all…Why is it so hard for them to actually code stuff in??

I don’t think mercy and genji got their own highlight intro tho, it was only hanzo that got one.

2 Likes

Any updates on this? This event only lasts for one week lol.

Event lasts for two weeks. And my guess is that we will have to wait till mid-season patch for the Kiriko emote and Loverwatch titles to become available.

Is a bug like Loverwatch titles….

Oh…wow…i was right (acts suprised) what a joke of a company