Can't write mouse sensitivity setting

Hi,

I have seen the current issue with sensitivity being rounded and the workaround.
However, i have another issue, making it impossible to use the workaround.

When in the menu, i can select the sensitivity setting, highlight (to replace) or delete the numbers already in, or even copy it with ctrl+c, but when i try to write something else (be it decimal or rounded) nothing appears.
If I highlighted numbers, they just get replaced by nothing, if I placed the cursor in between numbers it moves one character to the right with each key stroke.

This means I can’t even write a decimal sensitivity, exit the menu and stay away from it to keep the sensitivity.
Does anyone know what could be the reason and a way to have it work ?

Thanks

1 Like

This is a known bug, just need to wait for the devs to address it.

1 Like

Thanks for your response,

I assume you referred me to the known bugs page for this specific point :

There is an issue where the Mouse Sensitivity setting may reset to full integers when you return to the setting in your control options.

Workaround: This setting will save at your specified value when you leave the control options each time.

However, this is not the issue I am currently facing.

My issue is that i can’t write a value for any field (it just happened that sensitivity was the one I was trying to change).

And just as I was toying with the settings while writing this post, I found that for some settings I couldn’t write at all, for others I could, and others sometimes I could sometimes not.
And I seem to have found a workaround for my problem : I needed to delete everything (space and %) in the field to be able to write properly.

And now I am faced with the same problem with rounded values everyone has and can use the workaround linked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.