Event items missing

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but its definitely known that the heart hand emote for kiriko isn’t in the game right now. But if you hover over the challenges it tells you what you unlock, Ex. (item name) - (item type).
If you hover over the “Love saves the day” challenge there is just an additional hyphen with no descriptions, same goes for the zenyatta and lucio skin challenges. So I guess some items haven’t been completely added or its just a bug and well have to wait, I just find it weird how there is an empty spot on those challenges like there was supposed to be additional rewards for completing them.
Hopefully there are additional rewards that are supposed to be in these spots but for now I guess well have to wait it out.

1 Like

They posted a bug report about it here:

So they deff knows that the kiriko emote is missing, and i hope they’re trying to fix it asap! Because i need that emote so badly!

And i’m also a bit worried about the player titles you get from the loverwatch dating sim!

i talked to customer service those wil be added in the next patch to the game which i think is BS like i went back and looked at all the good answers for genji as i dont romance dudes as i dont swing that way

It says in that same post that the titles will be available at a later date

When is the next patch tho?

Yeah i saw that too :grin: let’s hope they keep their promises!

that i wasnt told im just relaying info when i asked why the titles was missing from my game

Well… We can be sure that in MID season patch missing content will back