Numbani Where Are You?

Played 6 hours yesterday and 5 hours today. I haven’t gotten Numbani still.

Is this bugged?

Has anyone else got Numbani?

Was Numbani always a figment of my imagination?

4 Likes

I gotten Numbani a couple of times actually. It might just be the available pools that you’re getting queued in.

Abslutely 0 games on numbani here

3 Likes

Thank you. I guess I’ve been unlucky. :confused:

3 Likes

They said they had to fix some bugs with the release of Numbani so they likely, briefly removed it from rotation.

3 Likes

In all my matches I played since the patch rolled out I got it once. Same with the new map. You would imagine that the new one at least shows up more often. But 1 time so far?

What game breaking, impossible
to fix bugs have caused this map to be gone from the game for 4 months

I’ve played enough games to get fifty coins from weeklies; I still haven’t seen hide nor hair of Numbani or Havana. And if I’m being honest, I’m not too broken up about that.

I’ve seen the new KotH map exactly once.

I have played the new map a couple of times. Played Havana twice thus far, but did not get Numbani once. I had other people in my game ask whether or not someone had played Numbani and everyone said they did not get it at all.

It was removed

1 Like

Im seeing so much of “PUSH” that I want to puke. When they said they have their thumb on the scale and putting “PUSH” to the top of the pile for picks by the server. its like “COMMON?!”

They should just give all maps an equal chance of being played.

3 Likes

It’s available in the Hybrid game mode and don’t miss this map at all. Add Havana as well

I just realized I haven’t gotten Numbani yet either. I’ve probably played about 8 hours of Season 3.

I actually forgot it’s supposed to be in the game.

I have played 2 times already but is like kings row, sometimes I can be playing for 2 days 5/6 hours a day and I don’t see kings row :joy:then I have esperanza or new queen street 5 times in 5 hours :rofl:

You mean put a paywall behind it

Just played on it

Do NOT look up to the sky there, the sunglare is 100x brighter than the one on old Gibraltar

Somehow the maps I love never show up but I have to play Lijiang and Collosseo 3 times a day.

I’ve been waiting months to play Numbani and Havana again. Finally got Havana once last night after the third day of the season.

I still have only played Shambali like 5 times. Why is it so rare for being a new map?

Numbani is terrible, keep that map gone!