Career profile stats not updating in overwatch 2

I just want to be able to track my current competitive stats at this point. It’s so depressing to open up my profile and see only 13 minutes played on my heroes this season (records console but not PC). I have no idea how many games I’ve played for this season. Cmon man.

4 Likes

Very disappointed not to see an update on this called out in the patch notes

4 Likes

Really hoping this will be addressed in today’s patch (unlikely as it’s not in the notes), just feels like it’ll never be fixed. At least an update on their progress would be appreciated.
Losing years of OW1 stats really feels awful, but having 0 information on my OW2 stats since launch is really the cherry on top. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I am also still missing my 1000+ hours of stats from Overwatch 1 in my career profile. As others have said, this is just depressing. Not only that, but it has honestly made me lose so much motivation to play at all. Not just because of the lost stats, though that is sad, but just the simple fact that this has been an issue with so many players and they promised to get it fixed and yet they just haven’t yet.

7 Likes

So damn frustrating they won’t even give us an update on when this will be fixed. It was addressed on it’s own post over 3 months ago, saying it will take a few weeks for everything to be fixed, and just complete silence ever since. Will they just ignore us and hope we eventually go away?

5 Likes

Omg they mentioned it for us Console players.
Well, they mentioned the stats not updating, but not really our old stats being gone.

7 Likes

They’ve mentioned this in every bug report since launch…

7 Likes

How many more months are left to fix this problem?
They have many problems to solve and with each season they generate more, so I still think that there are months to fix the career profile.

7 Likes

Hey blizz, we are still waiting patiently for an update on when you are going to fix this issue that you said would take a few weeks…

7 Likes

I’ve heard that exact sentence repeated more times through the years than I can bother counting. There are so many pervasive, ongoing bugs with his game it’s honestly absurd. Competitive rewards for all ranks including Top 500 have been bugged since Season 36 of Overwatch 1 and despite that, there has yet to be any acknowledgement of it let alone an estimated time frame until it is fixed as I’ve been documenting here: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. While the fact that the devs responded to this bug in the first place is a massive improvement over the historic response of complete silence, an update would be fantastic as well. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

Still have this issue, missing 100’s of hours from OW1 and it didnt track any of my season 1 stats. Also missed a lot of games from the start of OW2

5 Likes

I’ve been playing overwatch for years, had around 300/350 hours played in total.

When I started overwatch 2, every time I finished a game, I started losing hours in my career profile, from 300 hours it went down to 200 hours, from 200 hours it went down to 170 hours and so on until it went down to 120 hours.

I’ve been like this since overwatch 2 came out and nothing has been fixed yet. I don’t know if it’s because I used to play on PS4 and now I play on PS5, but when I looked outside of Overwatch, in the achievements section of the PlayStation it says that I have 550 hours played in total.

The funny thing is that in the PS4 version they all show up the trophies/achievements that I won in overwatch 1 but in the ps5 version only the ones from overwatch 2.

When are they going to fix this? I don’t want to play competitive with a private profile just because I have lost almost all my hours in my career profile.

4 Likes

This problem happens to me too, and I’m playing on PC. Consequently my rank doesn’t go up anymore, it’s locked in the same ranking.

7 Likes

Just started happening to me in Season 3. This game is a mess

6 Likes

I am on PC and posted a bug report for this back in October last year with no response. I’ve only seen the console bug acknowledged in the “known bug reports”. My career profile is not showing any of my rankings or statistics pre season 32 OW1. I know I am not the only person with this issue. I didn’t need to do an account merge because I am PC only.

Since Season 3 of OW2 I can now NOT see any rankings for OW2 they are just little dashes (-) in place of a rank and the stats are also combined despite selecting the individual seasons in the drop down. The only ranks fully visible are 33-36 from OW1.

What is going on?

6 Likes

same for me, everything was fine until season 3, now just dashes

4 Likes

Same here. Was fine in S2, S3 right from the get go placement and games won are not updating for seasonal play.

5 Likes

Happening to me as well since Season 3, on PC.
The amount of bugs relating to the competitive mode since the release of OW2 is not okay. How can we even be certain the mode is actually working properly, at this point?

4 Likes

Well if there’s one thing the 200+ post long list of competitive bugs I’ve compiled under my thread has shown me, competitive has not, is not, and probably will not work properly. At this point, it is only to be expected.

2 Likes

Just happened to me in s3 everything was fine until a week ago

2 Likes