Mouse sensitivity was reset forcibly after 07.02.2023 update

Everyone please reach out to the youtube channel theScore esports to cover this.
A “competitive” FPS game with broken sensitivity settings with absolutely no word from developers on when this will be fixed. This isn’t all, there is a magnitude of other bugs and glitches since their last patch and they have yet to address any of them, instead, they actually have the audacity to come out with more new skins and LoverWatch.

This isn’t even funny anymore, this is truly disappointing.

12 Likes

What date do they fix the bug?

2 Likes

lol, good one chief.

BUMP

Seriously, this is beyond a joke now. If you needed a reason to play another game and support a different company, then this is it. Imagine leaving the most fundamental aspect of a first-person shooter in a broken state for over a week.

9 Likes

BUMP
i literally cannot play

4 Likes

’ * There is an issue where the Mouse Sensitivity setting may reset to full integers when you return to the setting in your control options.

• Workaround: This setting will save at your specified value when you leave the control options each time.’

This “workaround” doesnt work.

2 Likes

It does for me, when I change my sense and don’t go back to the settings

The workaround only allows one sensitivity setting for all the heros and also, scoped sens. setting -we just supposed to guess whats happening with that?
Can they just actually fix this already -really unreal that an fps is letting something as major as this go for over a week now.

5 Likes

Pretty sure the devs abandoned the game

5 Likes

Imagine having OW as your main game HAHAHAHA

1 Like

is this real life?? wtf

2 Likes

Geeez what an a-hole

1 Like

i seen at least 5 post now is the dev or mod purposely ignoring it never seen any of it got reply also

1 Like

I’m experiencing this bug after returning from a short break. I was surprised to find out how old this post is and the bug is still there. I’ve been playing since Day 1 OW and this is up there with one of the most game breaking bugs OW1 and 2 has ever had to deal with.

Thanks for saying what was on my mind as I read through the post :stuck_out_tongue:

just change your dpi so that your edpi is the same with a whole number in game so for example i played on 800dpi 7.5 in game so 6000 edpi, now its on 750 dpi and 8 in game also 6000 edpi

Spam aaron keller’s twitter about this trash pls

“Fixed a bug where mouse sensitivity values with a decimal would be rounded to a whole number”

Finally, it has been fixed :partying_face:

Where does it say that? I cant find it.

Yep thx for the Fix

1 Like