Role Mastery Challenge Bugged

Role Mastery Challenge is bugged.
Tank: 1/3 Damage 1/3 Support 1/3
I’ve won twice as support.
This mode is really hard to get Tank and Damage I’m always stuck as support.

13 Likes

Yep, it’s in the known issues list

1 Like

REMOVE ALL THESE GARBAGE WIN CHALLENGES BLIZZARD or fix your horrible matchmaking so they are actually possible.

12 Likes

While it now shows a counter for each role, it seems likes its doing what it did before which is counting each role you’ve completed 3 games for instead of counting games completed for each role. Looks like they’ve just forgot to change how it works.

2 Likes

Ooh okay thanks for your input.

Mine doesnt move at all. I would like to finish the weekly. Wish they would just remove the challenge for now.

4 Likes

mine is stuck on 2/3 on all roles, hope this gets fixed before the week ends so it counts

9 Likes

Yeah we only got a few more days for weekly left. I guess its not gonna get fixed it time :disappointed:

Mine is also bugged… i hope they fix this before the week resets

1 Like

It took a while, but after winning my 3rd support, all the others clicked in as well. Not too happy with how messed up this was.

For a game so focused on tracking stats, they really kinda suck at tracking stats.

4 Likes

Blizzard about owe everybody some coins

1 Like

It is bugged, but it still works.
I remember seeing it at 1/3 knowing I probably already had my 3 tank/support done. Then a few matches later it was all done. So, I think it shows whatever your lowest progress is? If you think you’ve done 3 of whatever, you may have. But you’re falling somewhere else. Just keep doing what you did, it’ll will complete sooner or later b:

1 Like

I can’t even figure which role I need to play. :roll_eyes:

i’m pretty sure i’ve completed all of the roles though and it still wont go up :sob: frustrating lol

I’m trying it again but I keep getting support I’m just ready to give up rip my 10 coins :upside_down_face:

mine’s bugged as well. really sucks because i’d love to complete the weekly challenge…

I’m stuck at 2/3 for all roles no matter how many wins I got.

1 Like

So what these “geniuses” did, they took the same counter we had in S1 and S2 and now display it 3 times, exactly the same value for all 3 roles. That was done on purpose, no way they hire devs that are that stupid, who just copy paste stuff without even testing it.

Same issue here. I’ve got 2/3 for all roles. Just won 2 as tank and 1 as DPS and they all still say the same. This means that it’s impossible to get the weekly credits… but I guess Blizzard knows this and it’s actually a feature so that it’s harder to get stuff “for free”.

2 Likes