Please… not again (Role Mastery - Weekly bug?)

Same here also, bugged.

Role Mastery buggy af here too.
It says 2/3 2/3 2/3 even though I won more than just 2 matches for each role.
https://i.imgur.com/jdTx990.png

Same for me it shows 1/3 for role and I’m also not getting the free credits on the battlepass

me too i can only get 1/3 on all of them even thought i have won more then that.

I was stuck on 2/3 for each role, than i tried to win three games queued as “Any role”.

I’ve won two games as support and one as tank, don’t know how, but it worked.

Quest completed.

Mine is doing the same thing. has said 2/3 for all role for several days despite getting several wins in QP and comp. its one of the last quests i need for weekly and its annoying that i probably wont get the xp despite completing the challenge. i like that it shows wins for each roles to make it easier to track, now if only it would work.

+1 for myself. 2/2/2.

it’s 2/3 2/3 2/3 time

Same problem, stuck at 2/3, 2/3 and 2/3

Same for me… it is stuck to 2/3 for each role and I know I won for sure more than just one game in every role. Still have two more days to go, hopefully they will fix it before I lose the coins and the xp…

Same problem…

I want compensation.

1 Like

It means you still haven’t gotten one of your three wins for a role, they messed it up when adding the individual role counters.

Developers are already aware of the issue. Please see this thread: Overwatch 2 Known Issues, February 7, 2023

1 Like

Same problem here too.

I have this, 2/3 on all three roles, I have won dozens of matches since I saw this happen. Playing on a Switch, I promise there is no weird third party software.

Same issue here. I was 2 of 3 wins on all 3 roles yesterday, won one game each as tank and support today and it’s not updating.
You had better recalculate our coin totals after you fix this Bliz! That or give everyone coins as compensation.

iT’S COOL DEV TEAM IS AWARE, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT? WE’RE LOSING HARD CURRENCY DUE TO THIS BUG, I HOPE THERE WILL BE A COMPENSATION

I’m not a staff member, so I’d recommend commenting in #bug-report about the issue. Developers won’t see your questions or feedback here.

Yep, still the same this week. 1/3 on all of them despite winning at least 5 each.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.