Not getting any rewards from loverwatch.gg aside of icons

I have looked and seen that the titles would be given out only in the next patch, but i also saw i had no highlight intro unlocked for neither mercy nor genji, even though every source i found said they should be given. i dont know which ones it needs to give but i have none regarldess so i would have seen.
It is important to say that the special hanzo intro WAS given (and also the mercy and genji icons. and yes i did make sure 3 times i clicked the “reward” button)

i hope this issue is seen and easilly resolved. great content and aknowledgement guys, keep it up!

I believe you only get the hanzo intro I saw nothing about a genji or mercy one.

Same issue here. No titles, and the phrasing of the rewards HEAVILY implies multiple highlight intros will be provided - not only the Hanzo one, especially since players are ENCOURAGED to complete all three routes.

C’mon, Blizzard. This dating sim was really fun and cute - don’t hang those developers out to dry just because you later decided to nix additional rewards and forgot to edit the final product.

Continuing the discussion from Overwatch 2 Known Issues, February 7, 2023 - UPDATED:

Hi :hatched_chick: by finishing Ange route you have a icon an highlight and a title it clearly say those and you can " claim" them

Same for Genji

Then after those 2 claims you have a third one for Hanzo secret ending