Loverwatch Rewards

Same here I only got Hanzo reward and wait more than 48hr

2 Likes

Same here. I connected my account, played the game to completion, redeemed my rewards in the menu, but haven’t gotten anything in game. Its been three days.

Hopefully things are just late, but I really wanted those Mercy rewards.

7 Likes

Even this is is just proving the way Blizzard are following.
I want to buy Hanzo Cupid bundle. But if I had a Highlight Intro I would get a slight discount.
But with this treatment I do not want to buy the bundle even it it was - 50%.
I want to pay money to them while they are saying to all our us - “get lost”

4 Likes

One more here.
No icons, no intro, no titles, waiter for more than 72 hours.
I went and redeemed them once more and checked network log and saw 3 requests:

• https://api.loverwatch.gg/claim?productId=genji / mercy / secret

and 3 responses:

• {"type":"claim","data":{"productId":"genji" / "mercy" / "secret"}}

respectively, so i am sure that problem is on the recieving side be it long queue or something else.
Would be nice knowing if either i need to do something or just wait.

1 Like

It’s been over 5 days and I still haven’t received anything either.

Redeemed everything multiple times at random days and times and still nothing.

I surely have Loverwatch Rewards at connections (account[.]battle[.]net/connections), disabled AdBlocker for page and checked the network logs and saw /claim? requests successfully passing to backend.

1 Like

Titles earned from playing the Loverwatch.gg dating simulation broswer game will not appear until a later patch

1 Like

Me too, I played the entire game 4 days ago and didn’t receive anything, I remdeem again the rewards and I’m waiting if this time I got the things he said

1 Like

Didn’t receive anything. On 2 accounts, more than 3 days passed, went through the game several times, pressed “redeem” in the menu on all. What are we doing wrong?

1 Like

Looks like they talking only about titles, not about all of rewards.

2 Likes

It’s been a week already, but no rewards have been gained in OW2 after completing all three paths in Loverwatch. I was signed into my account, and clicked on redeem the rewards in the app several times this week, patiently waited for 48 hours, but still nothing!
I also noticed that the progress can be saved only via the same browser/IP.

4 Likes

Same here. It’s already been a week a no rewards whatsoever. Very frustrating that they only mentioned missing titles in known issues.

1 Like

Its been a few days now and I only received the icons and Hanzo’s highlight rewards from the loverwatch minigame. I never received any titles or the other two highlight intros even though I redeemed them. Do the titles and other highlights exist or is that it for the rewards?

Thanks for reminding to try again with disabled adblocker. I also waited a whole week and received 0/9 rewards.

Same here, I claimed the rewards and all, waited for 48h and nothing, then did it again and waited for another 48h, nothing. It saves the progress tho but no rewards at all.

1 Like

I did Loverwatch day 1 and now it’s the 21st— no rewards yet.

2 Likes

No rewards in the game, a week has passed. The update did not add anything, all received rewards are still blocked :rofl:

9 Likes

I played Loverwatch the first day - still no rewards
Blizzard promised give rewards on patch day. And… Yeah…

4 Likes

So, the patch was - no awards.
Titles appeared but blocked. And Kiriko’s emotion is still gone.
How much longer do we have to wait?

5 Likes

same problem here didn’t get anything after completing loverwatch
Redeemed everything, received nothing

2 Likes

Same problem, no response from support. No rewards after another patch.

5 Likes