⚠️ Disabled Competive

What’s happened? They’ve disabled comp so they must have messed up bad

22 Likes

They accidentally did a MMR reset. It was complete chaos, OWL players playing against bronzes.

26 Likes

Needless to say they messed up horrifically.

1 Like

:crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab::crab: MMR :crab: is :crab: :crab:no more :crab::crab::crab::crab::crab: :crab:

23 Likes

Hey everyone, we’re looking into a bug with competitive matchmaking. We’ve temporarily disabled competitive play while we dig into the issue.

104 Likes

Yikes guys! What the heck happened? :no_mouth:

Month long beta then release T500’s getting matched with silver? Ouch…

21 Likes

Massive bug, I’m GM with sym on 3 accounts (prior to her being meta) and got placed gold.

16 Likes

shambles, mate

3 Likes

Thank god. I was worried it was a hard MMR reset when XqC placed low gold

13 Likes

OWL players placing gold bronze players in Top500 games

- YouTube

11 Likes

Yes, I more meant how could they let this happen after having a month long beta? Someone seriously messed up. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

i have no idea how they could f up so bad

4 Likes

I have to imagine they’ll do a reset of the placements after they fix it. I hope so because I’m not f-ing climbing out of gold again, especially when it’s full of even more 3500+ players that aren’t smurfs.

18 Likes

The two games I played were hilariously uneven stomps one way or the other. Got creamed game 1 and creamed the enemy game 2.

I wonder if current placements will be undone.

9 Likes

“Bug”

8 Likes

Can you also delete the stats that people may have gained from doing placements? Seeing as how the results are really wrong and I am sure that the top players do not want to grind out of gold.

13 Likes

holy crap and overwatch dev!

QUICK JANIS GET THE SHACKLES!!! I’ll tackle him at the ankles and you all pin him down. This is our one chance to catch him before he vanishes away for a year!

9 Likes

same. 3 games we got steam rolled and the last two we steam rolled them. Very uneven.

2 Likes

Comp as broken as ever

2 Likes

Is there an ETA on when it’ll be back up

12 Likes