Comp broken because im gold i used to to be diamond

Are you serious?
You called people peasants.
Its not ok and this “snowflake” excuse is getting old.
Get some attitude my friend.

And thus my point on toxicity is proven. Thank you.

You do know that a little bit of civility doesn’t hurt, right?

They accedently did a hard MMR reset so even Top500 players are placed in Gold games. They’re trying to fix it right now

1 Like

the problem isnt the fact “cant climb” there is a differencesbetween being gold and want to be diamond and a diamond wich get placed gold. Is just boring make 2k of SR playing low quality games (for your average) just for going back at your real rank.

Sorry for my english if i did make some mistake, i am trying to improv it so if u think i would write something in a “better” way let me know :slight_smile: .

1 Like

We understand. Nobody wants to be stuck in gold with the little kiddies.

There is no problem. MMR reset is healthy. There are always smurfs etc so don’t worry you will not do something new. Good luck.

it’s actualy not broken, this is your real rank. you were just one of the lucky ones to have a “high” rank.

im not mad just confused i know i can climb up but i don’t have the time to climb back up i don’t think of golds as peasents i was in gold once

You cant let it go Cylocybin right?
What happend, did you have a bad day at work? Family problems?
Are you just naturally a disrespectful nuisance to others?

What is the problem lol everyone knows gold is a cesspool of poor play, little kids 6-11 and under achievers and people that dont care to improve

What do you want

How about abiding to the forum rules?
Be respectful towards other users here.
Why your urge to insult others?
Do you have issues? Would you like to talk about it?

a lot of people wanted a hard reset…and now they’re mad about it…tsk tsk tsk…

Dude leave Brit… ahem Cylocybin alone. No seriously. This guy is obviously linking peoples worth with a game ranking system. It is fcked up but why bother :slight_smile:
Maybe doctors and people with jobs that dont have the time to play and improve in Overwatch dont deserve his approval … but he is their better … lol leave it.

’ use to be diamond until …’

Did you took a hanzo arrow to the knee in s18?

Looks like the system is putting you where you belong.

Nothing to see here folks. Just people upset with their rank who want to blame the system rather than themselves.

1 Like

No that is actually broken.

Stop trying to make someone mad or let them feel like worthless for actually no reason and inform yourself before speaking.

Why u guys cant just be nice?
I dont really know why u have so much hate inside you ._.

1 Like

People have been blaming the system for years. It’s nothing new, and it’s not motivated by “hate.” They only took it down to investigate complaints of people being unhappy with their rank, and it’s already back up. In fact, I’m in a comp game right now on Horizon Lunar Coloney :grimacing:

Oh you still belong to human race darling. :scream:

Well, sometimes not on ranked match when i see someone doing stupid things, but on the last month before speaking i try to think twice what i am going to say and i try to said that in a more “peacefully” way. Like instead of saying “Junk u are useless as freak agaist Pharah, jesus switch!” I am more like “Hey Junk, can u switch? I dont think he is a good hero agaist Pharah, so is not the hero good right now, u are fine” just because i know the first phrase will make, obiviously, the player salty and he wouldn’t switch, is like a mental tattic. So, i can understand if u start being toxic against someone on ranked, but on the forum, for no reason, no please xD.

Sorry if i maybe made some mistakes ^^" .

No It’s broken because I’m in Bronze, always been there, and obviously I belong in GM but my teammates are holding me back!