Communicate with us

Why are you guys so silent about the mess that just happened? Is mmr actually getting reset? How do you mess up this bad? WHY DO YOU GUYS NEVER COMMUNICATE WITH US. Any other game would instantly answer these questions? How did this manage to happen?? Hello??? This is just frustrating.

[Title edited by forum moderator. Forum moderator note: Calling out individual developers or the development team in your title or post is against our forum guidelines. Doing this may result in a temporary suspension of forum posting privileges. Please focus on discussion of the feedback/suggestion in your thread.]

4 Likes
10 Likes

Chiiiill dude, that just happened! They are fixing it already

2 Likes

having a “bug” basically means that their pyramid scheme isn’t working. gotta maintain the illusion that it’s actually possible to climb.

5 Likes

Better than nothing. All we needed to know was that they’re aware of the situation.

1 Like

I agree that they should tell us more, but, they’re also pretty busy rn I assume, so I can excuse them for it.

It’s being rectified right now, stop being so entitled lol.

5 Likes

I climbed to diamond last season. If you are not climbing then you belong where you are! Embrace it.

Climbed 1100 to 4241 on this account across several seasons.

No illusion, just people with a delusion that they can’t do the same.

1 Like

Heh​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

They expect people to just go along with everything they do. “If you don’t like it, leave” basically.

1 Like

Someone didn’t read the thread or tweet mentioning it apparently.

I would much rather have the people fixing the bug actually fixing the bug rather then posting on the forums and before you say “have a CM do it” I would also much rather have the people in charge of fixing the bug fixing the bug rather then having to respond to a CM who will keep asking “how much longer” like the worlds most annoying car passenger.

1 Like