Just got masters horray, now im gold =)

Before beta was 3094, after beta 3503. Season 18 placements 2459. I love this.

5 Likes
2 Likes

so itll take you a day to climb to masters then?

I placed 4389 i knew i wasnt silver qq

5 Likes

No, you don’t understand.
You see, in the time between the end of the beta and the start of the new placements, you forgot how to play.
Blizzard’s system is never wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

But in all seriousness, the competitive has always been kinda strange and messed up, it’s just now it’s in a more obvious manner.

Or maybe some rogue employee decided to implement the MMR reset many have been talking about. If that’s the case, this is the result.

would have preferred if all the players had been placed low silver…it would have been sweet justice to have a day where gms kicked seal clubbing smurfs into the ground…just looking at the bright side fellas.

2 Likes

Ik the real gold players are salty but stop projecting the idea that higher rank players dont beleive in elo hell, because while some font i definitely do and i just got masters for the first time in 2 years, so unncessary

good for you…i dont expect to be leaving gold anytime soon…been here 3 years…probably be here another 5. but atleast i’ve figured out why…its not the dps job to carry…if tanks and supports have to carry in masters and gm…i suppose it makes sense that the same is true for all the other ranks.

Stay in gold please :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

ill do one better…ill stop expecting anything from dps…and just start focusing on carrying…masters and gm tanks/supports do that at their ranks…should be the same for other ranks too i guess.

Imagine still being yellow bronze after 3 years :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Everyone rn shookie as hell

yeah ikr…imagine if you looked at my “public career profile”…ive never been bronze…:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

Your in yellow bronze rn

hmmm…can you provide the link …all i see is gold rank and gold border…i mean i could be blind…:wink::wink::wink::wink:

Gold is yellow bronze

If you’re border matching you’re rank than you need to seek help

1 Like

You rn: :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

want to vod review me?

Xxxx Clownery luv xxxx

1 Like