Comp broken because im gold i used to to be diamond

What is it you high-ranking skilled players always say in these forums…? Something like…if you’re meant to be a higher rank, you can climb there.

Apparently if less skilled players complain that they feel they’re ranked too low and can’t climb, it’s their fault…But when high-skilled players feel this way, it’s the game’s fault. GG

1 Like

Its a bug friend, MMR isnt getting used… its going to be patched and one assumes the placements are going to be reset too

1 Like
2 Likes

To all players complaining to be placed in lower brackets. You know what is the answer? The same every time : git gud and climb.

5 Likes

Stop with the toxicity. It’s not needed.

2 Likes

There hasn’t been an MMR reset. The current issue with Competitive is due to a bug.

Thinking of lower ranks as “peasants” is your problem. And the reason why toxicity exist.

Charming, really.
Are you always that nice to people?

I mean it might not always be that someone is pissed that they placed low. I am constantly in masters and i placed gold. I know i can climb back up(ill ruin a lot of games for other people do it tho). I think people are more so trying to point out that there is a problem

3 Likes

Are you serious?
You called people peasants.
Its not ok and this “snowflake” excuse is getting old.
Get some attitude my friend.

And thus my point on toxicity is proven. Thank you.

You do know that a little bit of civility doesn’t hurt, right?

They accedently did a hard MMR reset so even Top500 players are placed in Gold games. They’re trying to fix it right now

1 Like

the problem isnt the fact “cant climb” there is a differencesbetween being gold and want to be diamond and a diamond wich get placed gold. Is just boring make 2k of SR playing low quality games (for your average) just for going back at your real rank.

Sorry for my english if i did make some mistake, i am trying to improv it so if u think i would write something in a “better” way let me know :slight_smile: .

1 Like

We understand. Nobody wants to be stuck in gold with the little kiddies.

There is no problem. MMR reset is healthy. There are always smurfs etc so don’t worry you will not do something new. Good luck.

it’s actualy not broken, this is your real rank. you were just one of the lucky ones to have a “high” rank.

im not mad just confused i know i can climb up but i don’t have the time to climb back up i don’t think of golds as peasents i was in gold once

You cant let it go Cylocybin right?
What happend, did you have a bad day at work? Family problems?
Are you just naturally a disrespectful nuisance to others?

What is the problem lol everyone knows gold is a cesspool of poor play, little kids 6-11 and under achievers and people that dont care to improve

What do you want

How about abiding to the forum rules?
Be respectful towards other users here.
Why your urge to insult others?
Do you have issues? Would you like to talk about it?