So confused about my placement

So season 18 just started, in role que beta season I was at 2800 as DPS end of season. I just won 5-0 in my placements, in 4/5 games I had gold elims and gold damage, in one game I had silver elims and silver damage. I have absolutely no clue how I just placed 2450… WTF blizz…

A lot of people have been speculating that they might have actually had an MMR reset. That might be why

was near master during beta season as support, 2-3 after placement and i just placed mid GOLD, SO MUCH FOR BETA SEASON MATTER BLIZZ

1 Like

Choi from shock placed 2300 and got 2 sr from a win hahaha ranked is broken

competitive play is currently unavailable, looks like blizzard finally noticed something is wrong

This is HILARIOUS!! Game sure went into the dumpster real quick

Seems like it, I noticed it after my match was done

there has to be something up. Not saying this because of my own placements (2.9k support in s17 & beta, placed 2.3k). All my placements were ridiculous stomps either way (won 2, lost 3). One of them featured the best Doomfist I’ve ever played in ranked, was 4k season 17, absolutely dumped on a team of golds and plats, got 60+ elims… and placed Gold (2.3k) for damage.

Then the tank in my last game, who’s been masters and never below diamond since s2 placed mid gold.

(i see someone else just posted that comp is now suspended, fair enough)

We need to know if Blizzard intends to reset the season again. That’s the most important questions at the moment. It’s their fault, if they don’t they’re going to ruin games for months…