Game placed me 700sr below my actual rating

So hello,
I’m a low grandmaster tank/support main for quite some time already. I’ve always done my placements even and still want to. About a month ago i tried the new system on the PTR and placed, 4150~ on tank and 4180~ on support. I thought that was fairly decent and was happy with it, on a side note, my usual placements differ from 4050-4200. So i did my tank placements on live about a week ago and got 4150~ again, yesterday i tried support and got diamonds / masters right away in my game. I finished my placements and placed 3470~??? How’s it possible that i get put so low? I lost 4 out of the 5 games and felt treated very unfair, I’ve always played this game from the very beginning and grinded my way up to gm and now the new system puts me by like 700sr below? How is this possible? I’d like to know how my skill rating has changed by - 700sr in a month and why i am beeing put with people way below my average from the start.

2 Likes

Just going to say that the role queue beta follows a new SR system if i’m correct. It’ll be changed soon. BUT THIS… Is just crazy must be fixed asap def a bug/

1 Like

definitely a bug, should be fixed asap, this is impossible to place diamond when your last rank was gm

i went from 4.4 sup to 3.9 sup from the same placements lol

update * my gm genji friend placed gold

1 Like

This is under investigation now: