Warning don't place just yet

placements are messed up you’ll get placed far lower then your actual rank

may god have mercy on your ranks

2 Likes

Odd. Those in higher ranks don’t want to climb back? Weird. I thought it was supposed to be super easy np to get there.

Yet…what’s that sound I hear? Ah yes. Whining.

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

fine play get placed gold

Trust me, you would be the one crying after a while once T500 players start dominating the low tiers. I hope they get this thing fixed soon.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t care about my rank…i care about improving as a player. nothing worse than getting placed way to high and then dropping like a rock…i prefer to be placed way to low…and climbing…it feels way way way better.

I am never forgiving Blizzard for this one. Period.

It’s a bug. Don’t be ridiculous.

3 Likes

I literally JUST FINISHED MY PLACEMENTS. Fml

But if you’re meant to be in a higher rank, you’ll get there quickly by carrying all your teams!

1 Like

well i dropped from 3,1k to 2,3k, didnt see the warning in time. Hope they will actually revert the SRs too and not just fix the bug

1 Like

this is overwatch. Some games you can’t carry so it will still take days to climb from gold to gm and the gms who got placed into gold got screwed. Especially support players can’t carry as easily

I wanna get placed gold on all my accounts

I’d assume they’ll reset the season(As in remove all stats so far this season and have everyone redo placements)

Nope. I’m on to other FPS games. You know, ones where it’s not dependent on your team climb? Only your own personal stats. I keep up to date on OW news. That’s about it.

For some, sure. For others, nope. It’s all case dependent.

I mean, why play a game where you can consistently play well, but you stagnate in the same rank? I’d rather play FPS games with rank systems that are, you know, conducive to how one plays. Instead of depending on a Widow with 19% weapon accuracy.